Sam Allardyce Talk In

Skirge

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1077088,00.html

A Big Night Out With Big Sam!

SAM Allardyce is set to hold his FIRST talk-in as Newcastle United manager - and YOU could be asking the questions!

The Magpies boss will be at Shearer's Bar on Tuesday, July 31 for the latest of our great Q&A nights - and remember, our talk-ins are FREE!

It's your chance to ask Big Sam about life in the Toon hot seat, his hopes for the new season and much, much more.

So if you've got a question for the gaffer then simply email it to us at [email protected] and it could be answered on the night.

What's more, the best question we get on email will land one lucky person VIP tickets for themselves and a guest PLUS the chance to have a photo taken with the man himself.

The evening starts at 7pm, and apart from Big Sam, there will also be great competitions and giveaways, including the chance to win a brand new light blue change shirt signed by the entire squad.

Admission is by ticket only. These will be available from Wednesday afternoon by calling into Shearer's Bar. Please note, the evening is for over 18s only.

Guest Moe-Ali

Ask him to bring in some players ffs, anyone!

i just dont want to start the new season with

a back four looking like carr rozenhal taylor babayaro

please god no!

Guest nufc_geordie

Anyone else going? Just been up to SJP at lunchtime and got two tickets, they were being limited to two per person until Friday, don't know what happens after that.

don't like the idea of having to pre set your question. seems like censorship to me

Better that than 300 mongs asking a load of shit.

:lol:

Agree with that actually.

don't like the idea of having to pre set your question. seems like censorship to me

Better that than 300 mongs asking a load of s***.

how about half and half then,half pre set,half free for all ?

Guest nufc_geordie

I've put dow a couple of questions:

1) Is it true you didn't show an interest in Leighton Baines becasue he is too small? He is one of the best up and coming left back talents around pushing for an England place, is this form of judgement not going to cost you some good players?

2) How does the current Newcastle squad compare to the squad you left at Bolton?

3) How long do you think it will take for the backroom reshuffle (ie. the sports scientists, training aids etc. ) to be fully operational and effective?

Guest Gemmill

1) Is it true you didn't show an interest in Leighton Baines becasue he is too small? He is one of the best up and coming left back talents around pushing for an England place, is this form of judgement not going to cost you some good players?

:lol:  If I was Allardyce, my response to that would be "You play FM07 gooooood!"

There has to be a certain irony attached to someone believing something Alan Oliver said then questioning someone's judgement.

I know the tickets for this arent meant to go up till tomorro but my mate got us 4 tickets today !!

Did you get the vouchers that you have to exchange for tickets before Sunday night?

Not sure, he just told me that he managed to get 4 tickets from them ?!

I know the tickets for this arent meant to go up till tomorro but my mate got us 4 tickets today !!

Did you get the vouchers that you have to exchange for tickets before Sunday night?

Vouchers you have exchange for tickets? What kind of bloody system's that?!

Vouchers you have exchange for tickets? What kind of bloody system's that?!

Just spoke to him, reckons they are deffo tickets, they are giving out 1000 and you can have max 6 per person