Sam Allardyce Talk In

Skirge

Can someone please ask if Sam and his wife have settled into life in the NE?

Believe me, this is the standard of question that will be cherry picked - nothing awkward will be asked and there will be no questions from the floor.

Those in attendance will confirm what a bollocks this type of talk in really is.

'Have you tried a Brown Ale?'

'Have you been down the Bigg Market?'

'What do you think about our new shirts?'

'D'ya have a stottie at half-time, Sam?'

'What do you think of the fans?'

I think there will be a few questions on transfers tbf, they are the hottest topic at the moment. Allardyce is well aware of our/his frustration and will without a doubt be looking to inform/reassure us. You won't get anything controversial but maybe a few " hopefully a breakthrough soon", " we have a few irons in the fire" type comments.

Comments Mort will have told him to say to appease us

I think thats the conspiracy theorist coming out in you. Nobody with half a brain would go out of their way to upset there boss, so just because allardyce gives nothing away doesn't mean mort is holding a gun to his back.

TBH its not a bad idea. Spontaneusly come up with a random story and see if the media pick up on it. Will tell us alot about the truth in the media and more specifically who actually reads the forum.

Guest pont-toon

TBH its not a bad idea. Spontaneusly come up with a random story and see if the media pick up on it. Will tell us alot about the truth in the media and more specifically who actually reads the forum.

lets try it then,

on Sunday morning after buying a couple of the Sunday rags at Darras Hall shops i overhead 3 50odd year old blokes having a discussion about the toon and more specifically Ashley. My ears twitched when i heard them saying that the reason there was nowt spent was because Ashley was about to cash in to make himself 50% on his initial outlay - wait for it..........to some dodgy russian !!!!!!!

at this point i spat my capachino all over the sunday sun sparking strange looks from the 3 blokes.

back page of the daily star it is then!!

true story by the way

This has just appeared on .cock

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1082380,00.html

Sam Speaks: We're Very Close To New Signing

By Craig Hope

SAM Allardyce says that he is very close to finalising a deal to bring a new player to Newcastle United.

The Toon boss has already added Mark Viduka, Joey Barton, David Rozehnal and Geremi to the Magpie ranks this summer.

But, having admitted that things have not moved as quickly as he would've liked in recent weeks, Big Sam says he is confident that at least one new face is just around the corner.

"We haven't quite finished one off yet and I'm very confident that in the near future we'll be picking up one or two players," said the former Bolton boss.

"From top to bottom we are all out trying to secure players.

"It's a difficult market to work in and we don't want to panic, we want to make sure that when a player comes in he's going to be extremely good.

"The defenders here have done exceptionally well in the last two games, but that is the area we are concentrating.

"I hope the chase doesn't go on until the end of August but as long as we get them in that's the most important thing."

By Craig Hope

SAM Allardyce says that he is very close to finalising a deal to bring a new player to Newcastle United.

The Toon boss has already added Mark Viduka, Joey Barton, David Rozehnal and Geremi to the Magpie ranks this summer.

But, having admitted that things have not moved as quickly as he would've liked in recent weeks, Big Sam says he is confident that at least one new face is just around the corner.

"We haven't quite finished one off yet and I'm very confident that in the near future we'll be picking up one or two players," said the former Bolton boss.

"It's a difficult market to work in and we don't want to panic, we want to make sure that when a player comes in he's going to be extremely good.

"The defenders here have done exceptionally well in the last two games, but that is the area we are concentrating.

"I hope the chase doesn't go on until the end of August but as long as we get them in that's the most important thing."

What makes people think it is Smith, apart from people wanting to be moaning bastards for the sake of it? He has quite clearly said there he is concentrating on defenders, and he hasn't sold any player for Smith to come in and replace.

By Craig Hope

What makes people think it is Smith, apart from people wanting to be moaning bastards for the sake of it? He has quite clearly said there he is concentrating on defenders, and he hasn't sold any player for Smith to come in and replace.

Because someone who knows Darren Fletcher has said Smith will sign in the next 2 days, as well as it being all over the local papers in Manchester?

Just a guess.

By Craig Hope

Because someone who knows Darren Fletcher has said Smith will sign in the next 2 days, as well as it being all over the local papers in Manchester?

Just a guess.

Its been all over the papers that we are selling Owen and Martins. If i said i knew Michael Owens cat and he told me he was signing for Liverpool would you take it as certain? Thing is with people on here, they like to believe the negative things just for a moan, but when something positive comes out they try and make a negative out of it just for another moan.

on SSN prior to the talk in he said selling Martins was bollocks.  West Ham aren't matching his value of Dyer, and totally wrangled out of talking about transfers, instead waffling that he prefers to be linked with players joining, rather than leaving etc.

It's Alan Smith, I'm sure of it

So you weren't at the talk in?

on SSN prior to the talk in he said selling Martins was bollocks.  West Ham aren't matching his value of Dyer, and totally wrangled out of talking about transfers, instead waffling that he prefers to be linked with players joining, rather than leaving etc.

It's Alan Smith, I'm sure of it

So you weren't at the talk in?

nah.  Why? Was something said that revealed alot and also makes me look like a prat in saying that?  Have I embarrassed myself in not being a "soopafan"?