Sam Allardyce Talk In

Skirge

what else would he sit in the stands for? comes across as a special school class this like

"see I sit up here because I can see further" wow

if thats directed at me i was referring to him getting 'tech' people to cut clips that he wants to show players, i wasn't aware of that

When asked if reports in tonight’s Evening Chronicle were true, that he is looking to sell Obafemi Martins in order to raise funds for new signings, he responded with a firm and confident ‘no’.

So he dismissed the Martins rumour, but didn't mention the N'Zogbia one (I doubt no one asked). ??? Interesting...

When asked if reports in tonights Evening Chronicle were true, that he is looking to sell Obafemi Martins in order to raise funds for new signings, he responded with a firm and confident no.

So he dismissed the Martins rumour, but didn't mention the N'Zogbia one (I doubt no one asked). ??? Interesting...

It's amazing what people will read into things.

When asked if reports in tonight’s Evening Chronicle were true, that he is looking to sell Obafemi Martins in order to raise funds for new signings, he responded with a firm and confident ‘no’.

It's amazing what people will read into things.

We're selling the whole squad except Martins  :bounce:

Guest nufcandy

When asked if reports in tonights Evening Chronicle were true, that he is looking to sell Obafemi Martins in order to raise funds for new signings, he responded with a firm and confident no.

no one got a chance to ask him anything!

Guest nufcandy

Did he keep going on his mobile between questions and pretent to be negotiating for players?

and all i remember him saying was FOUR new signings (really loudly) and also NO when peter graves said tell me how u turn a bad boy gooood!!

and also everytime he said something that sounded like fighting talk, people cheered....."am gona smash arsenal apart at the emirates" ... *cheers*

So no real information given out then?

I don't know what people are expecting him to say.

Anyone expecting a detailed explanation of what he plns to do in the transfer market is a bit naive/incredibly stupid. He's said he wants to bring in 3 or 4 new players, saying more than that would be foolish.

Anyone expecting a detailed explanation of what he plns to do in the transfer market is a bit naive/incredibly stupid. He's said he wants to bring in 3 or 4 new players, saying more than that would be foolish.

Spot on.

Spot on.

I did spell 'plans' wrong, to be fair.

Spot on.

You meant well :)

Guest NackerDan

Spot on.

You meant well :)

i didnt expect the world from him but i expected the questions to be better than they were....a load of cack is what they were!! frankly i couldve answered them with me hands tied behind me back!

Guest Invicta_Toon

like I said, you won't be happy till he's making 4 press releases a day

christ, even with an official denial Oliver still says Martins is to be sold

in short, people need to chill the fuck out and not believe unsourced stories FFS

in short, people need to chill the fuck out and not believe unsourced stories FFS

I am sure it wouldn't be too hard to find something from the media you have used to have a dig at Allardyce when it seems to have fit your agenda :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

people need to chill the f*** out

People in glass houses...

:razz:

I don't rant on press stories, I rant on truth

Guest Invicta_Toon

I am sure it wouldn't be too hard to find something from the media you have used to have a dig at Allardyce when it seems to have fit your agenda :lol:

like top sports scientists and Owen not back from injury, total made up bollocks like that you mean?

people need to chill the f*** out

People in glass houses...

:razz:

I don't rant on press stories, I rant on truth

Aye, but you do seem one of the least chilled out people I've ever encountered, at least online that is.