Andy Carroll a wanted man

Skirge

Going out on loan for a couple of months will benifit him greatly and if he isn't getting the games we can always bring him back.

There's some dispute as to whether that's allowed any more.

Is he left footed, by the way?

Think so, aye.

Fantastic finish today, and impressed me second half with his flick ons and headers won. Needed someone to run onto them though.

Agree, he looks like he could be a very useful target-man/striker in a few years.

Guest Toon83

We need to keep Andy Carroll, just incase we get anymore injuries, because lets face it Owen and Viduka wont play a full season, so we will need backup for Shola and Oba

Have been impressed with him in the air since seeing him in the reserves.  Usually wins the ball and to good effect.  I'd like to see him with Owen as I think Owen would thrive on those flick ons.

Fucking awesome finish from him today, sort of goal he scores time and again for the ressies.

Offside? :razz:

Edit - level on review.

You were lucky you got that edit in:

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2122/carrolllx6.png

Apologies for the big pause symbol.

Fucking awesome finish from him today, sort of goal he scores time and again for the ressies.

Edit - level on review.

In fact he's better than level, ifyou look at the defenders trailing leg and use the grass cutting as a guide.

Guest Geordie_Paul

f****** awesome finish from him today, sort of goal he scores time and again for the ressies.

Edit - level on review.

In fact he's better than level, ifyou look at the defenders trailing leg and use the grass cutting as a guide.

It's more the shade than the grass cutting as the cutting was diagonal but i'll stop being pedantic lol Blatantly a mile onside ;)

Cracking finish IMO and tbh i think he's a cracking prospect as well, as said his height gives him a natural advantage in the air and he can play the ball as well, must deffo hold onto him but a temporary loan deal could help!

We need to keep Andy Carroll, just incase we get anymore injuries, because lets face it Owen and Viduka wont play a full season, so we will need backup for Shola and Oba

He's potentially 6th choice, keeping him here and slowing his development just in case we have a major injury crisis is crazy tbh.

He definitely needs to go out on loan, we would be doing him and the team an injustice, the guy has a lot of potential and should have it developed more, I would like to see him go to some Spanish team just improve him technically we know he can handle the physical side of things.