Getting sick to death of this whole Tevez situation

Decky

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=478548&CPID=8&clid=21&lid=2&title=MSI+take+Hammers+to+High+Court&channel=football_home&

Its getting ridiculous, when the above is settled there will be something else. I am sick of reading about Tevez and West Ham its boring as fuck now. I heard they might still be docked points for next season, not sure if that is right, what would that say for Sheffield Utd down in the Championship.

Wish Tevez never came here or if he did at least under legal terms. Hes a cracking player but he IMO has been one of the worst transfers this league has had.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=478548&CPID=8&clid=21&lid=2&title=MSI+take+Hammers+to+High+Court&channel=football_home&

Its getting ridiculous, when the above is settled there will be something else. I am sick of reading about Tevez and West Ham its boring as fuck now. I heard they might still be docked points for next season, not sure if that is right, what would that say for Sheffield Utd down in the Championship.

Wish Tevez never came here or if he did at least under legal terms. Hes a cracking player but he IMO has been one of the worst transfers this league has had.

The entire issue should and could have been cleared up months and months ago if the FA actually had a spine and made a strong decision. The confusion is purely the fault of the lack of bollocks at Soho Sq.  :rolleyes:

Guest black

If it is still an issue then West Ham should be fined again and relegated for playing an unregistered player.

It is obvious to all that they didn't actually do as they said and there is no doubt he was implemental to them not being relegated.

The entire issue should and could have been cleared up months and months ago if the FA actually had a spine and made a strong decision. The confusion is purely the fault of the lack of bollocks at Soho Sq.  :rolleyes:

I agree. The Premiership let West Ham off with a lenient punishment and allowed them to continue to play Tevez just so they could avoid getting into a legal battle with the club. They're about to pay the consequences.

I agree. The Premiership let West Ham off with a lenient punishment and allowed them to continue to play Tevez just so they could avoid getting into a legal battle with the club. They're about to pay the consequences.

Aye, its all coming back to haunt everyone involved.  The FA could have dealt with this months ago by deducting at least 3pts off west ham and telling them they cant play Tevez.  They aresed about as usual and now its a bigger mess.

Typical wankers running the FA.

Guest Gemmill

It's been boring from day one.  Feel a bit sorry for Tevez, cos he's just like a rag doll - Kia Ora's (too orangey for West Ham) got hold of his arm, and West Ham have got hold of his leg - and they're playing tug of war with him.  I bet he's fucking sick of his life at the minute.

Guest Texasmag

Its getting ridiculous, when the above is settled there will be something else. I am sick of reading about Tevez and West Ham its boring as f*** now. I heard they might still be docked points for next season, not sure if that is right, what would that say for Sheffield Utd down in the Championship.

If all of this turns out in Kia's favour, could the FA then be forced to deduct points from WH? If so and they get relegated, where would this leave those players that have just signed for WH? Can't see them being happy playing in the Championship, ie Bellamy, Parker etc.

Guest Morph

This is getting worse than the Madeline McCann shit.  Proper dominating the news.  Show us something that is actual news, not just fucking shitty little updates about nothing.