Rob Lee and Warren Barton arrested

Guest gggg

Guest johnson293

Class!!!

Of all the former Toon players to be arrested, I would never have guessed it would be them two!!!

Must have been some sort of wind-up or summit???

Guest optimistic nit

Lee of all players!

Always saw Barton as a bit of a joker back in the day, always seen Lee as a bit of a role model tbh.

How can a landlord that steals a limo and crashes it into a white van not be considered a role model ;)

Guest johnson293

Lee of all players!

Always saw Barton as a bit of a joker back in the day, always seen Lee as a bit of a role model tbh.

Tony Horne on Metro used to claim to be quite close to Shearer and Lee back in the late 90's / early 2000's.

He always claimed the biggest jokers in the dressing room at the time were Shearer and Lee - both as bad as each other.

Funnily enough, Barton always struck me as a bit of a miserable ****

Barton was hardly an england star

Aye - I had to check - couldn't remember him playing for England - but apparently he made 3 full senior and 3 England B appearances!

Lee of all players!

Tony Horne on Metro used to claim to be quite close to Shearer and Lee back in the late 90's / early 2000's.

He always claimed the biggest jokers in the dressing room at the time were Shearer and Lee - both as bad as each other.

Funnily enough, Barton always struck me as a bit of a miserable ****

Shearer always got accused of being boring, but if you ever watched them train or anything, shearer was always the clown

Lee of all players!

How can a landlord that steals a limo and crashes it into a white van not be considered a role model ;)

Not my role model any more ;)

Seriously the last ex/current Toon player I'd have thought would get caught up in something like this though. I said that about Nobby too when he crashed his car last year.