Saddest MB ever ?

Benwell Lad

The saddest thing about Sunderland lately is Keane claiming Baines turned them down because he is an Everton fan. Er... actually Roy, he's a lifelong red and is on record saying so. 

He must be lying and is secretly an Everton fan though, right? Nothing to do with us playing in Europe next year and you fighting relegation again. :lol:

The saddest thing about Sunderland lately is Keane claiming Baines turned them down because he is an Everton fan. Er... actually Roy, he's a lifelong red and is on record saying so. 

He must be lying and is secretly an Everton fan though, right? Nothing to do with us playing in Europe next year and you fighting relegation again. :lol:

Like THEY pulled out of signing Nugent, aye because after inital talks and numerous telephone conversations you realised you were leaving messages on flirt divert.

Guest prudmag

great to hear quinn slagging off pompey etc for paying over the odds for players.was it just a week ago that he got ripped off paying 5million for chopra?

Guest toonlass

BING BONG

"Boarding Passengers now for the Niall Quinn Magic Carpet Ride back to the lower leagues, taxi for Keane is wating at the other end!"

BING BONG

"Boarding Passengers now for the Niall Quinn Magic Carpet Ride back to the lower leagues, taxi for Keane is wating at the other end!"

All aboard the Yo-Yo Express  :icon_biggrin:

Guest Morph

added to favourites. will bring back this later in the season i think.

HAHA please fucking do.  The daft pricks will be loving it.

I watched a bit of their game against dublin and they were dire, cant see them winning many next season, be interesting how they do against Juve next week like.

Now having read that wonderful story on the SMB board i have looked in to my crystal ball and seen that

-Newcastle will win the league this season

-Will win every game

-Won't conceed a single goal

-Will beat Man U 9-0 at old trafford with Nobby scoring a screamer from our own corner flag no less.

Will post more of the future when i'm next off my tits look in to the crystal ball.

Like THEY pulled out of signing Nugent, aye because after inital talks and numerous telephone conversations you realised you were leaving messages on flirt divert.

My neighbour was on a flight to Spain just after the Euro Champs (Under 21's) and Stephen Taylor was on the same flight going to Malaga for a week with his mates, Nugent was going to join them out there.

On the return flight Taylor, who is a first class bloke who spoke to anyone who spoke to him, told my neighbour that Nugent had to turn his phone off for the full week because Sunderland were calling all the time and he did not want to sign for them!!

My neighbour was on a flight to Spain just after the Euro Champs (Under 21's) and Stephen Taylor was on the same flight going to Malaga for a week with his mates, Nugent was going to join them out there.

On the return flight Taylor, who is a first class bloke who spoke to anyone who spoke to him, told my neighbour that Nugent had to turn his phone off for the full week because Sunderland were calling all the time and he did not want to sign for them!!

They could have had James Beattie for £2M, and thereby got one of the established Premier league players they desperately need, but they wouldn't meet his wage demands of £3M p.a. So they got Chopra for £5M and £650K p.a. instead.

Despite the blarney nothing much has changed with the new regime and they should pretty much expect the same as last time they came into the big league. Wait until the new season looms next week for a few Keane paper quotes along the lines of "best fans in the world - need to get behind us - make the SoS a fortress" etc etc to appease the poor old misled macums once again.