Faye signs three year deal

STM

Guest DazzaNufc1892

yeh i heard them too, especially after he handballed it against spuds in the fa cup quarter and got away with it

we dont forgive.........did you hear many chants of lee bowyers name ?

we put up with................

I remember hearing "Lee Bowyer, Lee Bowyer, Lee Bowyer" quite a few time at SJP.

come off it,some isolated shouts,you would never say you heard his name chanted in any significant way.

wrong.

I remember hearing "Lee Bowyer, Lee Bowyer, Lee Bowyer" quite a few time at SJP.

come off it,some isolated shouts,you would never say you heard his name chanted in any significant way.

wrong.

Wrong, what ?

We seem to have forgiven Barton for his "past" even though he hasn't pulled on a shirt, so if Diuof plays as well as he has done for Bolton then I can seem him becoming popular with the fans.

Barton never came to St James and deliberately wound up the crowd though. I still can't believe Diouf didnt get booked for that last season especially given he did it after both goals

wrong.

He was shit. Dyer did more for the club in ten minutes that he managed in 3 years. I never heard his name chanted in any significant way at SJP or away from home.

He was s***. Dyer did more for the club in ten minutes that he managed in 3 years. I never heard his name chanted in any significant way at SJP or away from home.

I heard it at SJP.

He was s***. Dyer did more for the club in ten minutes that he managed in 3 years. I never heard his name chanted in any significant way at SJP or away from home.

I heard it at SJP.

Significant is the key word. Theres a big difference between the significant cries of 'Shearer' and these supposed significant cries of 'Lee Bowyer'. I honestly can't recall any of that. Probably because it didn't happen.

Either way, he was utter shite.

Guest elbee909

We seem to have forgiven Barton for his "past" even though he hasn't pulled on a shirt, so if Diuof plays as well as he has done for Bolton then I can seem him becoming popular with the fans.

Barton never came to St James and deliberately wound up the crowd though. I still can't believe Diouf didnt get booked for that last season especially given he did it after both goals

Was probably told how important it is for NUFC to have the crowd on their side.  Wouldn't surprise me to hear he'd been told to wind up the crowd.

wrong.

Wrong, what ?

wrong that we never heard his name chanted.

Was probably told how important it is for NUFC to have the crowd on their side.  Wouldn't surprise me to hear he'd been told to wind up the crowd.

I very much doubt it.

Guest elbee909

I very much doubt it.

Well, I'm sure Allardyce has said as much somewhere or other - and the emphasis in a recent interview about player confidence being influenced by how the crowd treats them would imply as much as well.

Still, contradicting posts without much reasoning sounds a lot more definitive than countering a statement, doesn't it?

it was sung loads!

Not as close as we all expected then and with BBC Sport's earlier "before the end of August thing", it may be a little while yet before we can have the next A. Faye on our books. As long as he's here before the transfer window is out, I'll be happy, his arrival isn't a pressing concern but the sooner the better, obviously.

I'd say Bolton realise they have to sell him or lose him for nothing, £2 million is good money for a player who will miss a month of the season with the ANC, I think the problem is they don't want to sell to Allardyce so they're dragging it out to see if they get any other offers for the lad.

He'll be here though sooner or later.

I'd say Bolton realise they have to sell him or lose him for nothing, £2 million is good money for a player who will miss a month of the season with the ANC, I think the problem is they don't want to sell to Allardyce so they're dragging it out to see if they get any other offers for the lad.

He'll be here though sooner or later.

never thought of that. but you never know, west ham the cheeky buggars are always sniffing around and more than once this close-season they'v tried to snatch players we're going for.

the thing is faye doesn't excite me, but i'm the fist person to get impatient when all goes silent..

Its a strange one,dropped outta Bolton squad because his head wosnt right during the midweek now suddenly nothing heard at all,hopyfully jus trying to thrash out a good deal.Obviously Bolton wont really wanna sell ta Sam though!

If it wasn't significant I wouldn't of remembered it. It definitely happened at SJP a few times.

'Lee Bowyer' was sung very often at away games in particular

I rememeber west ham (a) in 2005 (the 4-2) when he came on and won a corner and we went mad, singing his name for a good 5 minutes, the entire section

Guest elbee909

People weren't singing Lee Bowyer.  It was 'ebola, ebola', which what we feared getting from the West Ham refreshments kiosks.  Their team had foot and mouth by the looks of it.