Faye signs three year deal

STM

Guest nufcfan76

Remember Sam's after strenght and height too and both of these men, as well as Appiah, would fulfill that.

Good point. So far ALL of our new signings are pretty tall, well built and contrast to the squad of midgets we've had previously.

Viduka, Rozenhal, Geremi and maybe Barton........and hopefully add to that with: Smith, Cacapa, Diop and Dragu are all big players.

This is a really good sign in my opinion as I hate it when our players are easily tussled off the ball.  O0

Good point. So far ALL of our new signings are pretty tall, well built and contrast to the squad of midgets we've had previously.

Viduka, Rozenhal, Geremi and maybe Barton........and hopefully add to that with: Smith, Cacapa, Diop and Dragu are all big players.

This is a really good sign in my opinion as I hate it when our players are easily tussled off the ball.  O0

Smith and Barton aren't really that big but we definitely seem to be changing from the midget side we have been.

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

Should of gone for this fella if we wanted to impose ourselves on a game

http://www.barsportrimini.com/admin/foto_gallery/GA_37.jpg

Got that pic bookmarked? Repost. ;)

Who is he...??

Ahmed Apimah Barusso. For some reason Scy reckons we could have competed with Roma for his signature.

He looks like he's the terminator or half man, half robot haha... wouldnt mess with him on the pitch.

Looks like Freddy Adu.

I wonder if Freddy would ever cut it in the Premiership.... I know he had trials at Man U, but they never worked out.... I wonder if anyone would dare to go one step further and maybe try and get him on loan for a season or 6 months.... I think he would be a good player, not sams type of player though *sigh*  :kasper:

Guest pont-toon

Should of gone for this fella if we wanted to impose ourselves on a game

http://www.barsportrimini.com/admin/foto_gallery/GA_37.jpg

Got that pic bookmarked? Repost. ;)

Who is he...??

thats definately chris eubank !!

f****** hell, muscles on him. Purple Aki's wet dream.

A few Scouse lads I know have told me all about that bloke. :lol:

From his Wiki:

...Arobieke was banned from touching, feeling or measuring muscles, asking people to do squat exercises in public...

From his Wiki:

...Arobieke was banned from touching, feeling or measuring muscles, asking people to do squat exercises in public...

thats it little kiddies, measure the size of my muscles and i'll give you a sweetie!!  O0

I think its quite funny that they decided to drug test Maradonna when he scored that goal for argentina and he ran at the camera screamin his head off.... By the looks of it i think they should test him! haha :coolsmiley:

From his Wiki:

:lol: Yeah, he got released recently with special court orders re: touching up lads muscles

Think he got nicked in no time flat in some shit place like Widnes or Lancashire

http://a106.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00594/50/17/594427105_s.jpg

From his Wiki:

:lol: Yeah, he got released recently with special court orders re: touching up lads muscles

Think he got nicked in no time flat in some s*** place like Widnes or Lancashire

http://a106.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00594/50/17/594427105_s.jpg

He looks like a fat Sylvain Distin! :lol:

My mate said that bloke got talking to some young lads coming out of the gym, anyway he managed to convince this one well built lad to start doing press ups and when he did Purple Aki got his cock out and started slapping the lad on the back of the neck with it! :lol: