Sam says no new left-back?

KaKa

Guest Invicta_Toon

Does Fat Sam actually know he can offer money for players? or is he so stuck in his Bolton rut he can only comprehend getting a player on a free?

Does Fat Sam actually know he can offer money for players? or is he so stuck in his Bolton rut he can only comprehend getting a player on a free?

Because Barton and Rozehnal were free? Great deals!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Big Sam dosnt deserve this. He should be trusted with the money. Do they not know that by spending 20 million it will mean europe next year , more income, more sponsorship, better players wanting to come here other than over inflated wages.

Big Sam is right these pair know f*** all about football, they need to start learning and quick

Further more if they think Barton Roz Viduka and Geremi would have come without Big Sam being here they are deluded.

Guest leon b

I agree that top 6 or seven should be our aim but i just think sam needs to do things the way he wants to them.If we sign baines and he scores great goals and whips brilliant crossed in all day with that stop him getting ripped by a few decent right wingers or getting out jumped at the far post when balls are flying into our box like hail stones? im not to sure.

All im saying is that sam has his plan and hopefully he has time to execute it.

Big Sam dosnt deserve this. He should be trusted with the money. Do they not know that by spending 20 million it will mean europe next year , more income, more sponsorship, better players wanting to come here other than over inflated wages.

Big Sam is right these pair know f*** all about football, they need to start learning and quick

Further more if they think Barton Roz Viduka and Geremi would have come without Big Sam being here they are deluded.

This article hasn't mentioned money. It's about Allardyce's quotes saying he's not being able to recognise a full-back who will come. Now that honestly scares me.

I don't think it's Sam's fault at all, reading between the lines it's been obvious for a while the money just isn't there, not this window anyway. He said we've missed out on something like 15 targets in the last couple of weeks, I refuse to believe all of them knocked the club back because we're too small.

I don't know what Ashley/Mort are playing at but it doesn't bode well. If we don't sort out the defence it's going to be a long, long season. I seem to remember saying exactly the same things this time last year - funnily enough Given has come out and said all the same things as he did a year ago about defensive recruits. Seems to be a strong feeling of deja vu. I really hope I'm wrong about Mort and he pulls his finger out, because I don't believe for one second that this is Sam's doing.

Thats exactly the same attitude thats got us into the current mess that we're in.

Lets go out and sign a completely unsuitable left back just cos we can eh?

Thats exactly the same attitude thats got us into the current mess that we're in.

But Allardyce has said there that he can't even find a suitable one. F*cking hell man, that's worrying isn't it?

Guest Invicta_Toon

aye because Babayaro has always been shit eh

But Allardyce has said there that he can't even find a suitable one. F*cking hell man, that's worrying isn't it?

Aye it is a bit, most left backs are attacking nowadays, the most defense minded one I can think of off the top of my head is Nicky Shorey

Aye it is a bit, most left backs are attacking nowadays, the most defense minded one I can think of off the top of my head is Nicky Shorey

:lol: He's pretty offensive.

aye because Babayaro has always been shit eh

For us? Or in general?

:lol: He's pretty offensive.

Yep, thats my point exactly