Hull City 1 - 0 Newcastle (friendly) - post match reaction from page 13

Kev

I want to know who the player is we will be getting tomorrow to replace Dyer, a deal done that quick it has to be a Hammers player..

Tevez

:lol:

Habe to say well done LuaLua, I thought he looked very good on the vb tonightall, good skill, quick feet, plenty of pace and very composed.

Hes been in the set up for a while, one of LuaLuas other cousins was in year below me at school he was really good but he left suddenly (no not when LuaLua was transferred) before that. Zenga is special though only 16, but theres another kid coming through called Daniello i think, he was that African prodigy that was nearly deported last year, he looks a prospect.

Guest shaun11177

Yes this was sung along with get yer wellies on etc-Hull has been subject to some floods recently.

Pattison was a joke and Ramage looked even slower than last season if thats possible.

Worst match ive ever been to i think. Hull City are getting relegated. Geremi played well. From where i was sat (in the Hull fans - free ticket) it sounded like the Toon fans were singing town full of water, if so, i think that is out of order.

i'm from out of town, why is this funny?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/6275196.stm

ah ha!  thank you dave.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Worst match ive ever been to i think. Hull City are getting relegated. Geremi played well. From where i was sat (in the Hull fans - free ticket) it sounded like the Toon fans were singing town full of water, if so, i think that is out of order.

ah ha!  thank you dave.

Not funny in the slighest those floods caused alot of families alot of trouble.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Yes this was sung along with get yer wellies on etc-Hull has been subject to some floods recently.

Pattison was a joke and Ramage looked even slower than last season if thats possible.

Totally agree those two were the worst players tonight. At times Ramage couldn't even handle Dean Windass FFS.

Guest Rey Mysterio

sorry rey, i wasn't laughing at the misfortune.  the "a ha" was in more of a 'noise of discovery' sort of way.  all apologies for any misunderstanding.

Sorry it was Dave my comments were directed to mainly.

sorry rey, i wasn't laughing at the misfortune.  the "a ha" was in more of a 'noise of discovery' sort of way.  all apologies for any misunderstanding.

It's evil, but made me laugh to think of them chanting about it. Sorry. :blush:

Guest Rey Mysterio

It's evil, but made me laugh to think of them chanting about it. Sorry. :blush:

Apology accepted. It got me out of one of my exams  8)

Guest optimistic nit

Come on lads, as if we were going to put the same number of seniors out against Celtic, Juve and Sampdoria at home as at Hull away. :lol:

This is clearly one for the reserves and youngsters, which it is.

Don't the club organise pre-season matches for the reserves and youth sides?

Probably, yes.

I'm on about the reserves and youngsters that might be involved in first team action this season. There's a difference.

i'm pretty sure their still mentioned as newcastle friendlies though. I doubt that there have been any other friendlies for our reserves apart from the ones we've had threads on.

Come on lads, as if we were going to put the same number of seniors out against Celtic, Juve and Sampdoria at home as at Hull away. :lol:

Probably, yes.

I'm on about the reserves and youngsters that might be involved in first team action this season. There's a difference.

i'm pretty sure their still mentioned as newcastle friendlies though. I doubt that there have been any other friendlies for our reserves apart from the ones we've had threads on.

Reserves have played one friendly against Newcastle Benfield with games again Workington, Gateshead and Blue Star still to come.

Guest optimistic nit

ah ha!  thank you dave.

Not funny in the slighest those floods caused alot of families alot of trouble.

it really isn't out of order. it is within the bounds of good humour.

Guest optimistic nit

Probably, yes.

Reserves have played one friendly against Newcastle Benfield with games again Workington, Gateshead and Blue Star still to come.

fair do's.

Not the most enjoyable of games. I thought Lua Lua jnr. looked promising. Edgar looked to have filled out a bit, and he looked the pick of the defence.

The slightly older players didn't show much maturity, and it was hard to distinguish them from the Academy lads. I'm thinking of Zoggy and Pattison here, who were both poor.

Guest Geordiecunny

"town full of water" "stand up if your house is dry" "You all live in a yellow submarine" "Dry Dry Dry Dry" ( to the tune of bye bye bye bye). Must say I joined in. Bloody hell so many shite fans there tonight, thought some of them were asleep! Shite game.

It was a bloody awful match-we had one shot in 1st half and a good chance in 2nd and that was about it.

As we sang 1-0 against the under 10,s that summed it up-we just had kids out there.

Carroll looked decent but the young Lua looks a good player the rest wont make it.

The rest won't make it........ are you for real?  based on between 10 and 35 minutes on their first team debut's?  we should get rid of the lot of them then presumably.  I've seen some stupid posts on here but that tops them all

Totally agree those two were the worst players tonight. At times Ramage couldn't even handle Dean Windass FFS.

Them idiots who were in the news drove the wrong gingers out of Newcastle.

Guest zeta87

We kick Celtic & Juve's ass and get beaten by Hull. Aren't we generous..

Are you seriously comparing the games?

That takes some level of stupidity tbh.

well i understand that every match is special and cant be compared but if you only look at the results it is rather surprising to see a team that beat high class teams actually lost to 2nd division team

Guest MIKELMAN11

Edgar was the best player on the pitch, he won everything in the air.

I would rather see him play ahead of ramage and huntington .