Smudger signs 5 year deal.

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

and what if a player midfielder scores 15 goals a season but plays s*** in every game,as believe it or not scoring does not necessarily mean "played well" ?

Lampard last season for example.

So if Viduka scores in the first half at Bolton then gets an injury that keeps him out for the rest of the season, we get to brag we've got a striker that scores 38 a season?

Class!  :lol:

well...its if the first half, i'd go with the assumption that he'd do it again after the break, which leads to 76 a season.

What if he scored in like the first minute and got injured in the process? That'd mean 3240 goals a season!

So if Viduka scores in the first half at Bolton then gets an injury that keeps him out for the rest of the season, we get to brag we've got a striker that scores 38 a season?

well...its if the first half, i'd go with the assumption that he'd do it again after the break, which leads to 76 a season.

What if he scored in like the first minute and got injured in the process? That'd mean 3240 goals a season!

I can't believe you worked that one out. :lol:

I can't believe you worked that one out. :lol:

90*36, no great effort like :lol:

Ok then, if he scores in the 5th second, injures himself in the process so he misses the season, that's a whopping 38,880 goals a season!!!

It's not completely impossible to score in two seconds is it? Just run up and shoot, shouldn't take the ball more than two seconds to travel past the goalline, should it? If he managed that, it'd be 102600 goals per season! Must be some kind of record!

Ok then, if he scores in the 5th second, injures himself in the process so he misses the season, that's a whopping 38,880 goals a season!!!

It's not completely impossible to score in two seconds is it? Just run up and shoot, shouldn't take the ball more than two seconds to travel past the goalline, should it? If he managed that, it'd be 102600 goals per season! Must be some kind of record!

you're forgetting it would take longer because after your team had scored the others would kick off,as such it would take longer than 2 secs to score each subsequent goal.

i cannot fucking believe i am pissed enough to post that pile of shite

you're forgetting it would take longer because after your team had scored the others would kick off,as such it would take longer than 2 secs to score each subsequent goal.

i cannot fucking believe i am pissed enough to post that pile of shite

That doesn't matter though. He'd still have scored an avarage of one goal every two seconds for the entire season.

If Vic gets banned for being a cock then KingDawson can fuck off for being a witless cockney prick who doesnt even know the centre of his own city never mind his arse from his elbow. Blatant WUM and deserves to be treated accordingly.

Guest Douga

MAny people moaned about lee bowyer for newcastle

he adds a lot more bite and spine to the team

i would say Alan Smith is a poor man's lee bowyer

Does not run as much and is not as box to box as bowyer

Guest firetotheworks

If theres one thing smith is, its a better and more effective player than Lee Bowyer.

Guest Knightrider

He's very similar to Scott Parker but is more productive going forward. That will do me as I quite rated Parker.

Guest kingdawson

If Vic gets banned for being a cock then KingDawson can f*** off for being a witless cockney prick who doesnt even know the centre of his own city never mind his arse from his elbow. Blatant WUM and deserves to be treated accordingly.

WUM? I made it known countless times (way before you was even linked with smith) how much i hate smith as a footballer. Ive said how good your other signings have been but to call me a wum just because i dont rate Alan bloody smith is pathetic.

If theres one thing smith is, its a better and more effective player than Lee Bowyer.

Fact.

Douga what are you on mate ;)

If Vic gets banned for being a cock then KingDawson can f*** off for being a witless cockney prick who doesnt even know the centre of his own city never mind his arse from his elbow. Blatant WUM and deserves to be treated accordingly.

WUM? I made it known countless times (way before you was even linked with smith) how much i hate smith as a footballer. Ive said how good your other signings have been but to call me a wum just because i dont rate Alan bloody smith is pathetic.

Aye pathetic goal against Sampdoria today. If only we had Jermaine Jenas!

Guest Verlaine

Doesn't work like that. It's all political. Put it this way, if the ten commandments were as flexible as the 'rules' here, a lot of very devout Christians would be rejoicing.