N'Zogbia to Fulham 'thought to be close' - BBC

James

Is it me, or is the media getting worse every year with making up transfer rumours?

Surely selling N'Zogbia is utter madness, even more so given that we are trying to flog Dyer cause he wants to leave.  I'd be seriously angry if we did let N'Zogbia go, especially for £3million. 

As insane as this story appears to be, we all thought it was newpaper crap that Milner would be sold to Aston Villa last season. The only thing that stopped that happening was a last minute phone call to Milner who was in O'Neill's office when the call was made!

Guest optimistic nit

what the fuck are people worried for. That price is 5 times less than his true value, and give me one reason why zog would move to fulham? if this happens i will be shocked beyond belief.

Guest optimistic nit

Ha. London is sooooooooooo overated. Fulham barely count as london as well. may as well sign for watford or Charlton, they both have a better chance of being in the premiership for the 08/09 season.

Thats like saying rooney would sign for totenham because its in the capital, the gap between the 2 clubs is that big. Why would take a massive step down just to live in london for christs sake?

I'm not intentially knocking fulham, their my local PL club, but if i was a PL player i can't think of any club i would reject to join fulham, apart from wigan and sunderland.

Ha. London is sooooooooooo overated. Fulham barely count as london as well. may as well sign for watford or Charlton, they both have a better chance of being in the premiership for the 08/09 season.

Thats like saying rooney would sign for totenham because its in the capital, the gap between the 2 clubs is that big. Why would take a massive step down just to live in london for christs sake?

I'm not intentially knocking fulham, their my local PL club, but if i was a PL player i can't think of any club i would reject to join fulham, apart from wigan and sunderland.

Play by the rules  :rant:

Overrated to you. Fact remains foreign players like to go there. And so do a lot of English players.

Guest optimistic nit

aye, well if i had a choice of playing in newcastle, but in the PL, or for fulham, but in the championship, i'd choose the former. Unless the zog is a complete nutcase he will know he's putting his career on the line by going to fulham. If they stay up for the next 3 seasons then great, he may become another saha, but otherwise he could become the next gillespie.

Leyton Orient are lining up a 10K bid for james milner, should we be worried.

I really think that he is on his way out of the club. Sam played him for nearly the full 90 and he was in his preferred position all night and one of the most senoir members of the squad on the pitch.

Tonight seemed like a 'show me waht you can do' from Sam and i think he bottled it imo. Played shite considering his rep on here.

I really think that he is on his way out of the club. Sam played him for nearly the full 90 and he was in his preferred position all night and one of the most senoir members of the squad on the pitch.

Tonight seemed like a 'show me waht you can do' from Sam and i think he bottled it imo. Played s**** considering his rep on here.

He already showed what he can do against Juve..

Where as Dyer who's definately going hardly played at all these past few games?

Ok...

Tonight seemed like a 'show me waht you can do' from Sam and i think he bottled it imo. Played s**** considering his rep on here.

He didnt boss the game and Sam gave him the chance to do that tonight. Which he glaringly failed to do.

what the f*** are people worried for. That price is 5 times less than his true value, and give me one reason why zog would move to fulham? if this happens i will be shocked beyond belief.

He's worth £15 million?! :lol:

He didnt boss the game and Sam gave him the chance to do that tonight. Which he glaringly failed to do.

Best player on the park on Sunday imo. Lovely reverse pass to set Martins away. Been out of position in both games too.

Ok...

Makes no fucking sense at all, i'm second guessing Sam. No idea what you are on about.

Best player on the park on Sunday imo. Lovely reverse pass to set Martins away. Been out of position in both games too.

I thought he got dragged out of position too much in the first half which is why we looked vulnerable on the counter attack.

If Inquenta's final ball was up to much we could have conceded 4 by half time.

He had his moments. I just think Sam gave him his head tonight and it was telling in his performance. He is not going to drive the midfield from his preferred position. Maybe he isnt out of the club but i think tonight was an exercise designed around N'Zogbia to show him he can not demand where to play and he needs to fit into plans. He couldnt boss Hull city so what hope does he have in the prem?

Ok...

Makes no f****** sense at all, i'm second guessing Sam. No idea what you are on about.

If Sam had any intentions of selling N'zogbia he would wrap him in wool to stop him from getting injured and enquire to any clubs who may be intrested.

Other team's managers know what he can do, they don't need pre-season games to see it.