Forget about Chopra and Ryan Donaldson..

Guest exilim

Guest exilim

This guy is the real deal. 889 goals for Barcelona in seven years and only 16 years old now.

Bojan joined the Barcelona FC's cantera in 1999, and scored 889 goals in seven years.[1] A quick striker, with quite notable dribbling skills, Bojan shot to prominence at the UEFA European Under 17 Championships in Luxembourg in May 2006 when he was joint top-scorer. He achieved this despite being a year younger than most of the other players in the tournament and only playing 45 minutes in four out of five of Spain Under-17s matches. He scored a hat-trick against Luxembourg before inspiring his side to a 3-0 victory over the eventual champions Russia, with all of the goals being scored with him on the pitch as a second half sub. In the third match of the tournament, he scored a penalty after once again being introduced at half time. He started the semi-final against the Czech Republic but after his team mate Roberto García was sent off, Spain struggled and lost 2-0 in a shock result. In the third-place play-off Bojan was once again a second half sub and scored the opener on 53 minutes. When the match went to penalties, he scored and his side won 5-4 to finish third.

Bojan is currently playing the 2006/2007 season with the FC Barcelona B team and will be able to sign professional terms when he turns 17.

Bojan played his first match with Barcelona on April 24, 2007 scoring a goal in a friendly match against Al-Ahly. The match ended with a 4-0 for FC Barcelona.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bojan_Krki%C4%87

Who the hell is that?

I remember Javier Portillo scored over 1000 goals at youth level breaking Raul's record.

Where is he now?

before anyone else says it...

MASSIVE player in FM.

Fact. :D I was about to post this.

Look out for

Guy Assulin as well ;)

Let me guess. You searched "Ass" to get someone with a funny name, and ended up signing one of the best players in the game :lol:

MASSIVE player in FM.

Look out for

Guy Assulin as well ;)

Let me guess. You searched "Ass" to get someone with a funny name, and ended up signing one of the best players in the game :lol:

Yeah.

Looked for Bum on the old one and signed:

Li Bum Suk

No joke :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

MASSIVE player in FM.

Look out for

Guy Assulin as well ;)

actually due to a misspelling of his name before the first patch was out typing "gay ass" into the search engine would find him.

MASSIVE player in FM.

Look out for

Guy Assulin as well ;)

actually due to a misspelling of his name before the first patch was out typing "gay ass" into the search engine would find him.

Hahaha yeah :D