Dragutinovic - Set to sign new Sevilla contract

Guest TrEe

Has Dragutinovic played LB for Sevilla last season? Because they also have Adriano who is a LB, But Adriano might have played on the LW mostly?

Thought Adriano was a right back? Every time I saw Sevilla play Drago played at left back.

hmm im not sure could be rightsided. Alves plays at RB and if im not wrong Adriano has played quite many games for Sevilla, but he's a really offensive wingback so he might had played on the wing.

I believe that Adriano played on the left when i saw them play, but probably as a LW if Dragutinovic played moste games at left back.

Puerta is another leftsided player, might be Adriano and Puerta who play on the left side of midfield?

Has Dragutinovic played LB for Sevilla last season? Because they also have Adriano who is a LB, But Adriano might have played on the LW mostly?

Thought Adriano was a right back? Every time I saw Sevilla play Drago played at left back.

Adriano's a left-winger/left-back, but if you're a Pro Evo fan they had him down as a right-winger/right-back on the last game. Could be where the confusion stems from.

Guest Guinness

Adriano's a left-winger/left-back, but if you're a Pro Evo fan they had him down as a right-winger/right-back on the last game. Could be where the confusion stems from.

It is indeed :lol: Had him in my last master league team.

Guest nufcfan76

And who the hell is this 22 yr old LB Garrido who citeh snapped up? Insane

As for Steinsson, we need more of that kind of ruthlessness.

It is indeed :lol: Had him in my last master league team.

Not usually one for tooting my own horn. But, beep beep.

Sevilla today confirmed the signing of Mosquera for £5m, a 26-year old Colombian defender from Mexican side Pachuca. He seems very much unknown, he's a central defender but said to be very quick.

There's been some debate as to whether this means Drago is on his way, but it's certainly a possibility given the timing of events. Sevilla do have another left back, Antonio Puerta, and it's claimed Drago wants to leave and we're offering him treble his current wages. Given coach Juande Ramos's comments that "anything is possible while the window is open" when asked about Drago, and the fact Man City have "stepped aside" (as Oliver would say) then I think Marca are probably on the ball with this one. I'll be surprised if nothing comes of this.

marca.com is reporting that the transfer fee and personal terms have been agreed and the only thing holding the transfer up is the fact that Sevilla will not allow it to through until Drago's replacement has been signed. Hopefully this true and the Colombian defender you're talking about is the replacement.

Don't blame him, the dude is over 30 and probably only getting "average" wages for a footballer. So this oppourtunity would be great for him, as someone said earlier at least he is honest.

No doubt someone will call him a no good mercernary (sp?) at some point.

Guest Toon83

He looks like a big strong, no nonsense defender who can play in two different positions at the back which is exactly the kind of thing we need with our current injury record.

Imagine him playing with Rozehnal, who reads the game brilliantly, then Drago who looks like he simply takes people out  :frantic:

Guest Guinness

Quality news, glad to see it backed up with a quote too. If the rumours about Baines are true as well things would be looking good at the back.

Guest DavB93

If we sign Smith, Cacapa, Drag and Baines think some people on this board will explode, I for one would welcome them to the club. If these happen then it's going to be a very interesting season.