Dragutinovic - Set to sign new Sevilla contract

Guest TrEe

Can't wait until Allardyce just snaps and tells you both to f*** off. :lol:

we are the sensible people! everyone else just ask stupid things like is ronaldinho coming  :knuppel2:

someone asked barton for a shirt once a few days after he had just signed! how thick?

i heard him say about enriques four year deal but its a five year deal  :knuppel2:

but i never heard him ask or say anything about drago when he stopped

He never asked you anything about Drago?  :lol:

:razz: i meant i never heard Leezy (jamie) say anything about Drago to SA

SA : WE'RE NOT SIGING ANYONE ELSE AT THE MINUTE,IF WE'RE IN FOR DRAGO,HE'S NOT COMING FOR THE BOLTON GAME.

STILL HAVEN'T GIVEN UP HOPE THOUGH.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS

Was after he'd spoken to the blokey in the Audi Kevo,was just me there.

Never said anything when everyone was there.He done well to keep his mouth shut infront of everyone,unlike Clarky haha

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Apart from the fact we are prepared to triple his wages, why would he want to leave.

- Seville finished third in La Liga and won the UEFA cup for the second year running. Champions League football next season.

- As far as I know he is an influential, first team player.

- I wouldn't fancy leaving home, friends, family, teammates to join a whole new club at the age of 31.

- South of Spain lifestyle compared to the North East ... not going to happen.

Guest unrealterrorist

Apart from the fact we are prepared to triple his wages, why would he want to leave.

- Seville finished third in La Liga and won the UEFA cup for the second year running. Champions League football next season.

- I wouldn't fancy leaving home, friends, family, teammates to join a whole new club at the age of 31.

Never say never opps just did. but you know stranger things have happened.

- Premiership Football next season

- He can be a influential first team player here

- At the age of 31 its now or never

- He can have any lifestyle he wants in a few years when he retires after making more money in 3 years at Newcastle then he's made in the rest of his carear combined....

- He can have any lifestyle he wants in a few years when he retires after making more money in 3 years at Newcastle then he's made in the rest of his carear combined....

indeed

Guest unrealterrorist

indeed

I second that.

Guest Wally_McFool

Marca .com is indicating that "Drago" is signing a new 4 year deal with Sevilla.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.marca.com/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmarca%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

(Link does not work directly, click on soccer  then 1st division the scroll down to Sevilla)

Who's next in then???

Guest arkanoider

Yes according to Marca Drago will sign a new contract with Sevilla F.C for the next four years (until 2011) and raise his wages. The article has quotes of what he said yesterday:

"After the meeting with Del Nido and Monchi, I'm very close to staying at the club.My family and I have been enjoying all these years and I want to play the Champions League". "All will be resolve by Thursday o Friday, there a few things to setle but  it's not about money".

:rant:

Also Marca says that is not 100% sure, but Drago will stay at Sevilla F.C.

The official website of Sevilla doesn't say anything about this agreement.

Not dead yet, but definitely looking less likely.

From the players own quote he is clearly undecided, and possibly we need players who know what they want. If he decided to come to England then after a few months conclude he'd made a mistake it wouldn't be much good.

Guest Toon83

Dont know if this will have any bearing on him coming or not but Drago has taken the no.3 shirt for Sevilla this season from being no.19 last season, the story was just announced on the sevilla website yesterday

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.sevillafc.es/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=3&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsevilla%2Bfc%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26hs%3DIl1%26sa%3DG

Guest Ridzuan

I think if he doesnt want to play for us,then so be it.We should stop wasting time pursuing him and try our luck on other possible targets.

Guest Martin

Think we've been used as a lever, to get him into a better contract at Sevilla.

Genuine interest from us, tells Sevilla it's a good offer, implying that he will be away.

New contract, no. 3 shirt ect...

Very clever Mr. Bond.