Alan Oliver: 'top manager' contact claim?

KaKa

It's probably horse shit because I'm sure Mort would have done something if one of those came knocking on his door. :lol:

God i cant believe im saying this, but if it was Jose it was prob about taking over in the summer, due to that clause etc

If this is an outright lie then it will go down as the most outrageous one yet from Anal.  Is the article on the net yet?

It doesn't appear to be online, he's probably hoping nobody reads it.   :lol:

If this is an outright lie then it will go down as the most outrageous one yet from Anal.  Is the article on the net yet?

It doesn't appear to be online, he's probably hoping nobody reads it.  :lol:

Just searched for it myself.

Guest Knightrider

I have another theory, AO is touting big names wanting the job so when we don't appoint said big bames, fans get pissed off with the board and MA who have backed Big Sam in refusing the cunt access to him and certain players. As ever AO has an agenda. The man's a prick.

I have another theory, AO is touting big names wanting the job so when we don't appoint said big names, fans get pissed off with the board and MA who have backed Big Sam in refusing the c*** access to him and certain players. As ever AO has an agenda. The man's a prick.

Oliver could get sacked over this if it's a lie and Mort goes to the editor with it.

Guest Knightrider

I have another theory, AO is touting big names wanting the job so when we don't appoint said big names, fans get pissed off with the board and MA who have backed Big Sam in refusing the c*** access to him and certain players. As ever AO has an agenda. The man's a prick.

Oliver could get sacked over this if it's a lie and Mort goes to the editor with it.

There is no way to prove it and I doubt Mort would lower himself to AO's snake like level. The man seriously is a shitbag. He and his paper have played as big a part in our failings as the likes of FS in my eyes.

There is no way to prove it and I doubt Mort would lower himself to AO's snake like level. The man seriously is a shitbag. He and his paper have played as big a part in our failings as the likes of FS in my eyes.

aye,righto

It's in the paper and under the heading "On the tail of secret agent."

I might type it out if it doesn't come online and somebody begs.

Surely someone could save you the trouble and just scan it ;)

Here it is.

On the tail of secret agent:

There is never a dull moment where Newcastle United are concerned.

At the moment Sam Allardyce is under fire from a good percentage of United fans but chairman Chris Mort insisted to me at Stamford Bridge that they were happy with their manager.  That was on Saturday night.  On Sunday night I received a phone call from someone who works for one of the biggest agents in the world.  He wanted Chris Mort's mobile number.

On Monday the aforesaid top guy's representative contacted the United chairman who reported what he had told me at Chelsea.

But then Chris Mort was suddenly given the name of someone who would like to manage Newcastle United.  And I am told it nearly blew the chairman's socks off.  I know the name of the top agent and his colleague who contacted me.  But not the name of the would-be United manager.  That has not stopped me wondering about it.  The top man in question is friends with the Jose Mourinho camp.  So has Jose been touted as Newcastle manager?  Or Marcello Lippi, who is currently out of work?  All I can say is watch this space.

Here it is.

On the tail of secret agent:

There is never a dull moment where Newcastle United are concerned.

At the moment Sam Allardyce is under fire from a good percentage of United fans but chairman Chris Mort insisted to me at Stamford Bridge that they were happy with their manager.  That was on Saturday night.  On Sunday night I received a phone call from someone who works for one of the biggest agents in the world.  He wanted Chris Mort's mobile number.

On Monday the aforesaid top guy's representative contacted the United chairman who reported what he had told me at Chelsea.

But then Chris Mort was suddenly given the name of someone who would like to manage Newcastle United.  And I am told it nearly blew the chairman's socks off.  I know the name of the top agent and his colleague who contacted me.  But not the name of the would-be United manager.  That has not stopped me wondering about it.  The top man in question is friends with the Jose Mourinho camp.  So has Jose been touted as Newcastle manager?  Or Marcello Lippi, who is currently out of work?  All I can say is watch this space.

That's from an eleven year old's creative writing class surely

Thanks for typing it as it gave me a laugh and stopped me wasting 42p :lol:

I keep picturing him as Sid Hudgens from the movie L.A. Confidential; "off the record, on the QT, and very hush hush!". Slippery twat.

What happened to this thread, by the way? The OP has nothing to do with Anal anarl.