Alan Oliver: 'top manager' contact claim?

KaKa

don't think this will be owt made up tbh.

If any manager wanted to get in touch with the clubs chairman, who better than the leading journo of the local rag ? Unbelievable that people don't understand this and simply make negative comments in tune with current hype etc etc......hardly unexpected though.

Whether this information was meant to be made public is another matter entirely !!!!

If any manager wanted to get in touch with the clubs chairman, who better than the leading journo of the local rag ? Unbelievable that people don't understand this and simply make negative comments in tune with current hype etc etc......hardly unexpected though.

Whether this information was meant to be made public is another matter entirely !!!!

Wouldnt it be easier to contact the club?

Who would you contact? Customer services?

http://www.camdenny.com/oneidalake/fishing.jpg

the real sad thing, is that you think you are right.

If any manager wanted to get in touch with the clubs chairman, who better than the leading journo of the local rag ?

Sorry, but... mackems.gif

how do you think football works Dave ? Do you think he looks in the phone book ?

No, the real sad thing is that I thought to myself as I was posting it, "what if he actually does believe that, how sad would that be".

So you were close I suppose O0

Do clubs do transfers through the local rag as well? You tellling me that nufc doesnt have a phone number or fax number? Some more discrete way of getting the chairmans number.

If any manager wanted to get in touch with the clubs chairman, who better than the leading journo of the local rag ?

how do you think football works Dave ? Do you think he looks in the phone book ?

No one looks in the phone book old man

http://www.softasset.co.uk/images/centennial/118-118.gif

Do clubs do transfers through the local rag as well? You tellling me that nufc doesnt have a phone number or fax number? Some more discrete way of getting the chairmans number.

Im just fucking around with you mate, no harm done :thup:

You honestly think a 'top agent' rings the local fucking hack to get the club's phone number? mackems.gif mackems.gif

There are about twenty numbers on the website for a start.

No one looks in the phone book old man

http://www.softasset.co.uk/images/centennial/118-118.gif

oh dear. Such abuse from a little lad.

Never mind. One day you will learn.

BTW, I'm the same age as Allardyce, Roeder, and younger than Kevin Keegan, who certainly knew what he was on about.

mackems.gif

You genuinely belive that this person who works for "one of the biggest agents in the world" would contact the local journo in order to get the chairmans phone number? You genuinely belive that that would be the most discrete efficient way to aquire the number?

Im just f****** around with you mate, no harm done :thup:

:thup:

You honestly think a 'top agent' rings the local fucking hack to get the club's phone number? mackems.gif mackems.gif

Like it or not, its how football works.

Its called contacts.

I also said, Morts private or mobile number. You should read properly.

Like it or not, its how football works.

Its called contacts.

I also said, Morts private or mobile number. You should read properly.

Ahahahahah, this just gets better and better.

Alan Oliver has the private number of Chris Mort, and top agents ring HIM to find it out?

Think about what you're saying man, this is madness. :lol: :lol:

No, the real sad thing is that I thought to myself as I was posting it, "what if he actually does believe that, how sad would that be".

I suppose you are right, those yellow pages are great aren't they  mackems.gif

I suppose you are right, those yellow pages are great aren't they  mackems.gif

What??!!

Genuine Question : Are you pissed?