Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

Guest USToonfan

from the bbc:

Dyer said: "I think it was well documented that I wanted to be nearer to my family, but I also see West Ham as a club that is really going places.

As do I..... to the Coca- Cola Championship League.  Good Riddance.

from the bbc:

Dyer said: "I think it was well documented that I wanted to be nearer to my family, but I also see West Ham as a club that is really going places.

As do I..... to the Coca- Cola Championship League.  Good Riddance.

Eh?

Guest whizzer

Anybody looked to see how the w ham fans are viewing it?

I tried but couldn't get into their website.

We love it, great player on his day and he is willing to play anywhere for us  :celb:

Quote:

"I think the gaffer sees me as quite a versatile player who can play through the centre whether that be off the strikers or as a central-midfielder that is obviously up to him but if I am required to step in to cover for any of the wide players that would be okay because I am comfortable on the left or the right and I happy at full-back as well."

We love it, great player on his day and he is willing to play anywhere for us  :celb:

Quote:

"I think the gaffer sees me as quite a versatile player who can play through the centre whether that be off the strikers or as a central-midfielder that is obviously up to him but if I am required to step in to cover for any of the wide players that would be okay because I am comfortable on the left or the right and I happy at full-back as well."

:lol:

Quote:

He is bound to say that ffs!!  Just give Bobby a call and he might say otherwise.  A childish dig at us, nothing more.

Guest Knightrider

Quote:

He will dazzle you all initially with his pace, work rate and energy, but when you see very little end product, you'll soon tire and see the real Dyer, a useless eater if ever there was one who will look good on the eye but you'll be left at the end thinking "what did he do that was of any significance?"

I doubt you'll get more than 25 league games from him a season and I doubt he'll strengthen your XI, if anything such a signing poses more questions than answers any.

Cheers for the fucking money though, I'd have gladly seen him peddled for a FREE this time last season. :lol:

Guest Knightrider

BTW, look out for hands on hips, head jerking like a chicken's when he's running (trying to determine what the heck he's going to do next", aimless 50 yard runs because he hasn't the ability to make the pass, meaning big holes left behind him or players having to vacate their own position to fill in, and that's before he runs it out of play, loses it or pulls a hamstring :lol: and FFS,. don't put him on post duty.

I'll not even go into his off-field stuff....

Honestly, I can't believe anyone has paid £8m for Dyer, when you think of all the times we've overpaid and been robbed, I reckon this is payback. Either that or WHU are complete mugs.

Quote:

I'll play anywhere for you for 50 grand a week mate. I'm shit but I can still cross a ball better than Kieron Dyer.

He's not a bad player, but he lacks the crucial attributes in every single area - he can play wide but he can't cross, he can play up front but he can't finish, he can play central but lacks any sort of range of passing, he can play full back but he can't defend - which all means that his good pace and control is largely wasted.

There was some stat posted up here last season that he puts in something like two crosses a season, despite playing wide right for the majority of his appearances, and I can quite believe it. He's a professional footballer who can't kick a ball properly - I've not once seen him put his foot through a ball, shooting or crossing, and that's a crime for someone who takes home what he does. No interest in bettering himself, still exactly the same player that came from Ipswich, probably worse.

As I say, he's a good player on his day, however an improvement in any of a number of areas and he could have been top class, but you know what? He just couldn't be arsed. Good riddance.

Guest whizzer

Goodbye and good riddance.

Don't let the Swing Bridge hit you on the way out.

(Good luck with the health problems)

Thats the second time that someone has mentioned his health, not injury, what is this urban myth that surrounds him?

Thats the second time that someone has mentioned his health, not injury, what is this urban myth that surrounds him?

He has a mystery health problem under Roeder IIRC.

now listen you,just fuck off with that present tense when mentioning roeder,there are people on here who'll kill.

Guest whizzer

LM - What is this all about?

Re: Kieron Dyer completes move to West Ham

« Reply #1199 on: Today at 08:10:24 PM » Quote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Menace on Today at 07:51:38 PM

How the feck did he pass the medical?

Because he is fit? Just maybe the whole HIV/AIDs thing was a urban myth.

There was a lot of bollocks talked about Dyer, after he said he had some illness that was hampering his comeback from injury. Rumours went from hepatitis, through HIV and eventually settled on mako poisoning.

Guest whizzer

There was a lot of bollocks talked about Dyer, after he said he had some illness that was hampering his comeback from injury. Rumours went from hepatitis, through HIV and eventually settled on mako poisoning.

Cheers Wullie

Guest whizzer

Quote:

He is bound to say that ffs!!  Just give Bobby a call and he might say otherwise.  A childish dig at us, nothing more.

I am not digging at you at all.................

Depression was also said.

They never officially explained his absence buy maybe this summers reasons for transfer played a part.

Guest whizzer

Depression was also said.

They never officially explained his absence buy maybe this summers reasons for transfer played a part.

AAAhhhhh, Bless, he is missing mum.....