Will West Ham do the double over NUFC this season?

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Invicta_Toon

:idiot2:

thanks for taking the time out to respond to this thread. your name has been added to a prize draw where one lucky fan can win a kick in the knackers

thanks for taking the time out to respond to this thread. your name has been added to a prize draw where one lucky fan can win a kick in the knackers

Count yourself lucky i did repond otherwise it could have been the thread with no replies.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Count yourself lucky i did repond otherwise it could have been the thread with no replies.

asif

There must come a point where the thoughts of "haha, pissing money about like that on mercenaries, cockney wankers" turns into something like "shit, wait, they actually have some decent players now...". Then you realise Curbishley is the manager, and their defence is still shit. So no :laugh2:

Guest Invicta_Toon

imagine this attack:

............Bellamy......Dyer

Zogbia....Bowyer...........Milner

.....................Parker...............

Guest Invicta_Toon

There must come a point where the thoughts of "haha, pissing money about like that on mercenaries, cockney wankers" turns into something like "shit, wait, they actually have some decent players now...". Then you realise Curbishley is the manager, and their defence is still shit. So no :laugh2:

he's a jammy get though, left Charlton and they went down

imagine this attack:

Thank God they don't have any goal scorers then. I imagine they would waste about 25 clear goal scoring chances every week.

imagine this attack:

............Martins......Viduka

Zogbia....Barton/Geremi...........Milner

.....................Butt...............

Is better, tbh.

Why exactly do Parker, Dyer, Bowyer & Bellamy have a reason to "up their game" against us?  The only one that might have a grievance at the way he was treated was Bellamy, but that has f*** all to do with Allardyce & the new regime does it?  The rest of them were paid very well for very mediocre performances. 

If they had anything to prove, they had plenty of opportunities to do it when they played in black & white.  You think they will magically fulfill any potential they had because of a move to London?

As it stands, I see a group of highly paid, ageing underachievers who don't have the best of relationships with each other.  If Curbs can turn them into a group of winners, then well done.  But I'm not any more worried about West Ham because of that group of players.