Is Pattison the worst player in last 5 years ?

Dunedin

Guest LeoStett

he looked good in his debut against wba, but as soon as he lost his hair, he lost it.

Can't say i've been impressed by him but wouldnt say he's the worst in 5 years

Guest Toon83

Pattisson is one of the worst players i have watched in a black and white shirt, and could quite possibly be THE worst in the last five years, he just doesnt look like he belongs on a football pitch and is only there because Lee Clark wants to bum him

Fumaca was longer ago than that as I remember seeing him before I got hoyed out the Milburn for the corporate seats. I remember Shearer saying 'Get him off! He's shit!' or something like that within about 5 minutes of him coming off the bench. :laugh: He could do a Denilson stepover mind. Only at about quarter of the speed of his compatriot.

He's not good enough for Newcastle, but i don't expect him anywhere near the 1st team and his appearances in the pre season are probably putting him in the shop window for a full transfer or loan.

To me his biggest problem was his ability to read the game, he passed behind players, and moved into negative positions, slowing the game down and taking an option away.

Guest Ridzuan

Well,I dont think he is our worst player in the last 5 years considering you have the likes of Ramage and Babayaro.

Wouldn't go as far as worst player, but his standard is pretty low. When he leaves here I think he will quickly sink down the leagues. There are better players here in the Scottish lower leagues than Pattison

Well,I dont think he is our worst player in the last 5 years considering you have the likes of Ramage and Babayaro.

He's much worse than Babayaro as a player. Probably worse than Ramage too, although it's debatable.

With everything going on right now the best thing some people can find to do is have a go at Pattison?

Leave the poor kid alone. It's not like he is an integral member of the squad and he is holding us back or anything.

This thread baffles me.

With everything going on right now the best thing some people can find to do is have a go at Pattison?

Leave the poor kid alone. It's not like he is an integral member of the squad and he is holding us back or anything.

This thread baffles me.

I agree, worst thread of the last 5 years tbh :razz:

This thread baffles me.

Agreed. He's had a bad injury he's coming back from. yes he doesn't look any good,  i'd be amazed if he ever makes the first team, but the lad is trying i don't think anyone can fault his attitude, which is more than an be said for others in the team. No need to stick the boot in because he's down.

Guest LucasUnger

Brian Kerr and Martin Brittain were worse.

`

kerr is definetly worse!!!

but brittain looked excellent!

joke

Guest firetotheworks

During the Souness/Roeder season towards the end he was pretty good, looked like he could get better. Since then though, especially in the 2-2 draw with birmingham hes been gash. Without fail in that game he either miscontrolled the ball, showed to much of it or misdirected a 5 yard pass. After a while it seemed like it was actually some sort of joke.

He was shocking before that, away to Spurs in particular, it was like playing with 10 men, the result papered over that though. In fairness the kid isn't a winger though. Nice one Glenda!

During the Souness/Roeder season towards the end he was pretty good, looked like he could get better. Since then though, especially in the 2-2 draw with birmingham hes been gash. Without fail in that game he either miscontrolled the ball, showed to much of it or misdirected a 5 yard pass. After a while it seemed like it was actually some sort of joke.

Agree. Think we should release him now.  Do him and the club a favour really...

I definitely think Huntington wins this hands down.

How he is classed as a defender when he can't read the game, can't pass or tackle and generally gets skinned everytime is beyond me.

Actually Huntington can turn himself to something usefull in the future, he's a 19 yearold center back ffs, he still got alot to learn.

Pattison, i never knew why people rated him so highley before, every single time i saw him he was shit, and by far the worst player on the pitch, i am pretty sure the only reason he was getting games under that prick Roeder was because Lee Clark likes him, i just hope i don't get to see him on the pitch for a single min this season.