José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest BooBoo

Really hope he just fucks off as soon as the window opens as I really haven't the patience for a summer long transfer saga. Been a great servant over the last two and a bit seasons but its patently obvious that he has an eye on the exit door.

Guest MrSundlofer

Fkn hell... over the top or what... he did well today

He didn't. Gave away possession very often and his passing wasn't good either.

I agree. He was decent but he was not the Enrique we are spoiled with.

He meant "From what I've read" not "from what I've heard"

you're gonna have a nervous breakdown when Jose leaves, huh? :lol:

Aye, we try to build a team and keep losing the best parts of it, keeping him is massive for us. Old fkn pinocchio had no right saying anything (if he does know) about the deal on TV, I bet there will be some fuss made over it.

It's not f***ing good to hear from someone with very close connections to Liverpool that it's already agreed that he will go there. Factalicious.

They don't even have Europe to offer anymore.  Liverpool doesn't make sense.

He should see out his contract, and see what we can offer next season with new signings and Ben Arfa.  If he still wants to leave, fine.  But we're on the up.  Can Liverpool really say the same?

Guest BooBoo

Quite a sad way for his career at NUFC to fizzle out really.

If he goes, on one hand I'll appreciate his efforts (especially last term) for the club but another part of me will resent the fact that he's "dumping" us.

It's not f***ing good to hear from someone with very close connections to Liverpool that it's already agreed that he will go there. Factalicious.

They don't even have Europe to offer anymore.  Liverpool doesn't make sense.

He should see out his contract, and see what we can offer next season with new signings and Ben Arfa.  If he still wants to leave, fine.  But we're on the up.  Can Liverpool really say the same?

Liverpool are a bigger club than we are, pay more money and have far more ambition. It makes perfect sense.

Guest hobshobs

In all honesty and I'm not trying to wind anyone up here - watching Enrique this season, on occasion it's almost like he's been playing to impress as opposed to playing for the benefit of the team. I've lost count of the number of times he's tried taking another man on instead of making the obvious and easier pass. Just an opinion.

Guest BooBoo

In all honesty and I'm not trying to wind anyone up here - watching Enrique this season, on occasion this season it's almost like he's been playing to impress as opposed to playing for the benefit of the team. I've lost count of the number of times he's tried taking another man on instead of making the obvious and easier pass. Just an opinion.

Yeah I know what you mean.