José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

He linked up well with Ferguson.  Isn't that the point anyway?  He's got no-one to pass to?  Barcelona play a short passing game so he'll have players around him more often than not.

did he ? ferguson played well i'll grant you but there was little link up play. brace do play a short passing game but not as short as jose and jonas like it. when he doesn't give it to jonas it's often a poor pass/decision instead.

When he doesn't give it to Jonas he's blasting it long though, at Barca he'd have a lot more options than just the winger in front of him.

it's through going long he reduces the options, the winger shouldn't need to be 2ft away and he often has options inside. it will be interesting to see when/if he goes what he's like in possessioin without jonas there contracting all the play.

The going long is down to a lack of options.  That's just the way we play at the moment.

no it isn't as jonas doesn't seem to (even when he should),simpson doesn't and barton hasn't half as much since carroll left, tiote doesn't,nolan doesn't get the ball enough to,williamson does,colo doesn't,taylor does more than colo but not williamson.......have i missed anyone ?

Taylor, Colo, Barton, Simpson and Williamson all go long during games.

Surely you can see that players more likely to go long are those with more of the field to aim at?  Why would Nolan and Jonas be hitting it long from the positions they are generally in?

obviously with jonas because he's within touching distance of jose.

Guest sicko2ndbest

He says something about his contract on his facebook page

and?

Fuck knows it's in Spanish

:)

Guest VegasToon

He says something about his contract on his facebook page

and?

Fuck knows it's in Spanish

:)

Copy and Paste?  Link?  Google Translate? 

Rough as a translation can be, don't think he's talking about his contract.

this is my link to avoid accepting people all day because I agregais many people every day. thank you very much for your apollo and I hope people metais on this link to fend off aora is where I will have contact with you. thanks

Rough as a translation can be, don't think he's talking about his contract.

this is my link to avoid accepting people all day because I agregais many people every day. thank you very much for your apollo and I hope people metais on this link to fend off aora is where I will have contact with you. thanks

Well that cleared it all up for me :)

Guest twickmag

Times says Liverpool interest has cooled, and Jose's told the club he will stay & leave on a free at the end of next season.

Times says Liverpool interest has cooled, and Jose's told the club he will stay & leave on a free at the end of next season.

This seems to be a trend with our players who have been offered new deals, I just hope he will stay and we can do well enough during the season for him to then sign a new deal.

Guest Roger Kint

This seems to be a trend with our players who have been offered new deals, I just hope he will stay and we can do well enough during the season for him to then sign a new deal.

Very naive to think he would sign in that case. His agent will be getting big offers from all over the place with no fee involved so we have no chance in reality. Plus a player going through the motions all season waiting to get out of here? Just what we need tbh

Very naive to think he would sign in that case. His agent will be getting big offers from all over the place with no fee involved so we have no chance in reality. Plus a player going through the motions all season waiting to get out of here? Just what we need tbh

You are indeed spot on and it makes you wonder what the fk is going on with these contract offers that is pissing the players off so much, he is willing to stay here and see out his contract so he can leave for free costing the club money.

As with Barton this seems to be done in anger, I was really looking forward to this transfer window and next season but now it just feels like it heading towards another massive let down and depressing season.

Guest sicko2ndbest

If we have a good season, he gains a place in the Spanish squad and we finish top 8 he may stay