José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest Wally_McFool

I agree with that blog like, obviously Enrique is thinking of himself first.

That's fine for him, but it's sad to see so many fans rallying behind him, when really he is being disrespectful to the club and our new signings.

In your opinion of course!

That's fine for him, but it's sad to see so many fans rallying behind him, when really he is being disrespectful to the club and our new signings.

In your opinion of course!

Er, yes.

Guest michaelfoster

Blimey the last page consisted of : anything positive said by a journo means he is paid by the club and it cannot surely be true, anything bad about the club is to be believed and the journo has finally found some balls.

Amazing how cynical fat ashley has made us, what a state of affairs he has brought to this club.

Spot on article that, Ashley is a lyer but Enrique has been very unprofessional

Look how Luke Edwards' journalism has changed since he joined the Telegraph. Also consider how outspoken Caulkin, and especially Bird and McNally are compared to the majority of the regional journalists.

Edwards' latest Blog is interesting...

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/lukeedwards/100017958/jose-enrique-wants-whats-best-for-him-not-newcastle-united/

Guest Antec

Will someone explain what the Golfmag posts were? Relitavely new to the forum. Thanks.

Don't read if easily depressed

Part of Pardew's remuneration is based on how much the club's operating expenses (wge costs for him) are reduced. I think that this fact will influence much of this summer's decisions - ones that seem logical to us and ones that don't.

A very specific part of Pardew's written remit is to reduce costs and the debt, to make it easier for MA to sell the club. Look at everything he says in this context..

In all of this guys, don't forget (I almost had) that our info was that Pardew was given the very specific responsibility of reducing the wage bill as a condition of his employment, as MA feels that a lower cost base will now make the club easier to sell.

Quote from: TrueToon on December 08, 2010, 11:19:20 AM

David Craig reckons there is more than one man in the running and that nothing has been signed yet, Although he isn't saying Pardew won't eventually be appointed but it looks like we might have to wait til Friday time to find out either way...

That is a deliberate ploy from the club to make us think there wasn't a pre-determined plan. Fact.

I really don't warrant this notority. It is a complete fluke that I have direct and first hand knowledge of this. Just to try and show you that I am not making all this up for self-serving reasons, you might remember some other stuff i posted on here a few years ago. Firstly, because I got to be close friends with the late Trevor Bennett who was the nicest man I have ever met and actually bankrolled Sir John Hall's acquision of the NUFC shares. The stuff I witnessed in the Boardroom and the Trevor Bennett Suite during that period and all involving Shepherd still make me very depressed. The second load of stuff was when I met Tony Jiminez a few times. That was right at the time of the Jonas, Colo and Xisco purchases, including that awful night at the Forest of Arden hotel after the Coventry cup game. And now this. All these relationships have come about through business but are all flukes, they could happen to anyone. I am just spouting all this because I know what it's like to be fed information and not know whether it's true or not. We all deserve better than that given our support of this bloody club and by giving you a bit of background, hopefully you will realise that I am trying to feed through accurate info that I have been given, without blowing everyone's cover.

When I first found this out, it was when Chris and the team were riding a wave, back in October I think. Pardew's name had bever been mentioned anywhere to my knowledge and I flat didn't believe what I was being told. I, like all of us, am still clinging to the hope that Ashley has had his head turned by Jol's sudden availability. But I do know for a fact that the plan in question has been in place for a long time.

Quote from: TheGuv on December 06, 2010, 09:09:36 PM

Quote from: Golfmag on December 06, 2010, 09:08:12 PM

Quote from: Taylor27 on December 06, 2010, 09:02:19 PM

How about Pardew just being a false name in case there was a leak?

Maybe. Certainly hope so. But doubt it because I was told from the same source that CH would go this afternoon and that wasn't a false trail.

Why didn't you post it when you knew then?

I did.

Guest thenorthumbrian

I get the impression that you are Ashley and Llambias's gimp.

Will someone explain what the Golfmag posts were? Relitavely new to the forum. Thanks.

In October he told us that Pardew's contract was already being written up and the club had plans to sack Hughton.

Luke Edwards slags off Jose for speaking his mind, but then congratulations Barton on doing the same.  Is there any difference?

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/5613/unledgrk.png

Guest Antec

and the one that started the ball rolling, look at the date

on: October 27, 2010, 06:35:31 PM

Our London lawyers told us two weeks ago that Pardew was being lined up, to the extend that a draft contract was in place. I can only guess from that they they have prepared it. I refused to believe it but I am not sure all of a sudden...

Seems to me that Luke Edwards is Ashley's and Lambiaass' new mouthpiece...

Seems an incredibly biased piece - and I say that as someone who has been accused of being an Ashley sympathiser around here (which means "balanced" everywhere else ;) )

I have to say I'm disappointed the Jose Enrique story has taken this turn - as little as a week ago I said I wouldn't bet on Jose Enrique staying or going, because I saw the logic in both positions from both parties. Now, however, Jose Enrique has made his move - he wants to be off this summer. The really annoying part is that now he could just as easily follow the N'Zogbia path of joining a shit club just to get away from Toon, Euro 2012 or otherwise...

I genuinely can't see where he's been disrespectful to new signings.

You can read the "Won't sign quality players" in two ways IMO.

??? What 2 ways? We "Won't sign quality players" seems to imply only on thing to me, that none of our new signings are quality players.

Not the most charming thing to say about your new team mates, who I think for the most part are quality additions.

/I don't disagree with him that the apparent lack of spending, or at least committed strengthening, is a valid concern mind.

I get the impression that you are Ashley and Llambias's gimp.

I get the impression that you're an imbecile.

t?

I genuinely can't see where he's been disrespectful to new signings.

You can read the "Won't sign quality players" in two ways IMO.

??? What 2 ways? We "Won't sign quality players" seems to imply only on thing to me, that none of our new signings are quality players.

Not the most charming thing to say about your new team mates, who I think for the most part are quality additions.

/I don't disagree with him that the apparent lack of spending, or at least committed strengthening, is a valid concern mind.

That would be "We haven't signed quality players".

So you're interpreting what he's saying as, 'under this board we won't sign quality players, apart from the ones we've just signed'?

Huh?!? :lol:

I am now willing to admit I am getting a little antsy with regards to our pre-season preparation and transfers. Give it another week or 2 with nothing positive happening and this place is going to go in to meltdown.

He says they won't spend on quality players doesn't he? Which is true.

Cabaye?

Just won the league in France and gave up the opportunity to play in the Champions League to sign for us. How is he not a "quality player"?

I think Jose's made himself look a bit stupid and petulant tbh.

He says they won't spend on quality players doesn't he? Which is true.

Cabaye?

Just won the league in France and gave up the opportunity to play in the Champions League to sign for us. How is he not a "quality player"?

I think Jose's made himself look a bit stupid and petulant tbh.

Yes but we didn't spend £35m on him, so regardless of how good he is it doesn't matter.

If we spent £35m on him everything would be alright though.