José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

What does he say after I'm happy in England? Sounds like "if I have to go another league."

Yeah, says if he has to go to another league, he's happy. Will just go wherever he can to play football but he's happy right now. Anyone worked out when the interview was? Assuming it was at the start of this season.

What does he say after I'm happy in England? Sounds like "if I have to go another league."

Yeah, says if he has to go to another league, he's happy. Will just go wherever he can to play football but he's happy right now. Anyone worked out when the interview was? Assuming it was at the start of this season.

A month or so ago, or at least not that long before the teaser trailer would be my guess.

i already thought he was going, but saying stuff like 'i'm happy here but i'd be happy anywhere'. he's gone.

That isn't really what he said though, is it? He said he was happy here, then in a separate statement he said he would be happy if he had to leave because he's happy whenever he's playing football.

i already thought he was going, but saying stuff like 'i'm happy here but i'd be happy anywhere'. he's gone.

That isn't really what he said though, is it? He said he was happy here, then in a separate statement he said he would be happy if he had to leave because he's happy whenever he's playing football.

well ok, i didnt watch the interview i was just going by quotes from it that people posted here. still though, 'i'd be happy anywhere' doesnt fill me with a great deal of confidence. he sounds like someone who hasnt got the courage to finish his lass

Guest Roger Kint

Just got round to watching that interview... Doesn't really sound like we're doing enough. Not that I'm at all surprised.

He said himself he wont talk about a contract until later(when we are safe) but yeah lets say its because the club arent doing enough rather than the player leaving his options open eh?

Just got round to watching that interview... Doesn't really sound like we're doing enough. Not that I'm at all surprised.

He said himself he wont talk about a contract until later(when we are safe) but yeah lets say its because the club arent doing enough rather than the player leaving his options open eh?

It's pointless Roger, people will believe what they want and jump to the biggest conclusions based on almost nothing.

It's pointless Roger, people will believe what they want and jump to the biggest conclusions based on almost nothing.

Tbf, if he says he wants to wait, why havn't they held a gun to his head and told them there's no time to wait? Fucking joke tbh.

Tbf, if he says he wants to wait, why havn't they held a gun to his head and told them there's no time to wait? Fucking joke tbh.

Because contract negotiations are two-way, and pissing off the player is no good to anyone. If the club say "you have to talk now or you have to fuck off", he will most likely leave. Then they would be criticised for not waiting until he was ready to sit down.

Do you seriously think there is a chance of him staying?  :lol:

it's more people learning from experience imo

Do you seriously think there is a chance of him staying?  :lol:

You are so, so very tiresome.