José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest fraser

Let's say that this is true (respectable sources, especially Marca and the Villareal site), does this mean that Bridge or Baines are now not required, given that we still have Baba?

If we get him and Drago we'd be covered.

I agree and quite cheap too.

Nick's gonna claim credit when they report it. :lol:

Good, then he can have the credit if somebody else comes in and matches what we've bid.

Aye

"Well, we weren't going to make a bid because we'd never heard of him, but then when this lad emailed SSN, we thought, why not?"

:lol:

From the source I got it from(have translated it from norwegian):

Shocktransfer

Jose Enrique will soon be ready for the Premier League club Newcastle. The shocktransfer of the summer is a fact.

Villarreal and Newcastle has agreed about a transfer for the left back Jose Enrique.

The 21 year old was perhaps the best Villarreal-player last season, and becomes the third keyplayer to leave the club in short time. Jose Enrique came from Valencia before last season, and proved many times that he will figure on the Spanish A-team shortly.

A transfersum has not been known yet, but the only thing that will justify this sale for my part, that will contain a two-digit number of millions, or that Roig and Llaneza has a new left back in their plans. Joan Capdevila and Jose Enrique should really cover the left back position this season, but now we don`t have a backup.

They can have Baba as back up.

Wiki

José Enrique Sánchez Díaz aka José Enrique (born 23 January 1986 in Valencia, Spain) is a Spanish football player who currently plays for Newcastle United F.C. of the English Premier League. HE FUCKING HATES SUNDERLAND HE THINKS THEY'RE ALL PLEBS!!!!!! His usual position is Defender. [1]

Guest Svenno

How comes I cant see anything on the Villareal official site? I hope this isnt a joke!  :knuppel2:

Try the spanish version, mate

Wiki

José Enrique Sánchez Díaz aka José Enrique (born 23 January 1986 in Valencia, Spain) is a Spanish football player who currently plays for Newcastle United F.C. of the English Premier League. HE FUCKING HATES SUNDERLAND HE THINKS THEY'RE ALL PLEBS!!!!!! His usual position is Defender. [1]

:laugh:

Haha, översatte just hela högre upp...lovande dock.

hehe såg detta sen också, sitter hos föräldrarna på 56 modem. tog fan en kvart att ladda in inlägget som jag skrev lite snabbt. riktigt gött låter detta ja, ha det

How comes I cant see anything on the Villareal official site? I hope this isnt a joke!  :knuppel2:

Have you clicked on the English page? It's not there yet.

Strange that but you are indeed correct.

Probably says in the small print "bet this will fool those stupid english fucks" in spanish though :(

Guest arkanoider

Hi!! It's 100% true. The player was expected to play today a match with Villarreal but he has left the team and gone quickly to close the deal. Villarreal is a team that never confirms anything if it's not 100 % done.

Very very very good news!!!

Also Sevilla has confirmed that they have seal an agreement witn NUFC for Drago.

Guest fraser

It's there as long as you go to the official site.

Haha, översatte just hela högre upp...lovande dock.

hehe såg detta sen också, sitter hos föräldrarna på 56 modem. tog fan en kvart att ladda in inlägget som jag skrev lite snabbt. riktigt gött låter detta ja, ha det

Translating Spanish to English is enough for me at one day.

The spanish paper AS isreporting(babelfish):

VILLARREAL And NEWCASTLE REACH An AGREEMENT AFTER The CROSSING DE JOSE ENRIQUE

Jose Enrique was in Teruel with his equipment to participate in the friendly encounter before the Zaragoza, but shortly before the beginning of the party he left the concentration in the direction of Villarreal quickly to transact his march to the English club.

MARCH To The PREMIER. The young soccer player will comprise of the British competition in the present campaign.

(TONI RODRIGUEZ)

TO EXTEND

The Villarreal and the Newcastle have reached an agreement after the crossing of Jose Enrique Sanchez to the English club for the six next seasons, informed sources into the club of the Flat one.

The Villarreal announced that the player, of 21 years, "for want of small flecos" march to English Liga, after one season in the club of Flat, at which it arrived coming from the Valencia and salary played in the selection sub, the 20 and sub, 21.

I speaky Spanish:

From marca.com:

Villareal and Newcastle have reached an accord for the transfer of Jose Enrique Sanchez to the english club for 6 years, informed sources within the club.

Jose Enrique was in Teruel with his team ready to participate in a friendly against Zaragoza, but a short time before the beginning of the match he quickly switched his attention from his preparations with Villareal to push through his transfer to the english club.

Villarreal announced that the 21 year old player subject to tying up some loose ends will join the english league team after a season at Villareal, after arriving from Valencia and having player for the Spanish Under 20 and Under 21 teams.

I speaky Spanish:

From marca.com:

Villareal and Newcastle have reached an accord for the transfer of Jose Enrique Sanchez to the english club for 6 years, informed sources within the club.

Jose Enrique was in Teruel with his team ready to participate in a friendly against Zaragoza, but a short time before the beginning of the match he quickly switched his attention from his preparations with Villareal to push through his transfer to the english club.

Villarreal announced that the 21 year old player subject to tying up some loose ends will join the english league team after a season at Villareal, after arriving from Valencia and having player for the Spanish Under 20 and Under 21 teams.

Cheers, do us a proper translation of the official site's story?

Guest Knightrider

I speaky Spanish:

From marca.com:

Cheers, do us a proper translation of the official site's story?

Please!

Guest Guinness

Hi!! It's 100% true. The player was expected to play today a match with Villarreal but he has left the team and gone quickly to close the deal. Villarreal is a team that never confirms anything if it's not 100 % done.

Very very very good news!!!

Also Sevilla has confirmed that they have seal an agreement witn NUFC for Drago.

;D Cracking news if it all comes off.