José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

I'm sure we will still be signing an experienced head at left-back though. Most likely Drago. Good to know we will be well covered there now.

All we need is a youngish right-back to challeng Carr and we are well and truly sorted.

The biggest fan site of Villareal (In Sweden) already has an article about this and have him on a list with players out already, how could there not be anything about this in the english press??

I can try my best to write a rough translation of the article and the writers opinion?

Guest makemeacupoftea
:frantic: :smitten: :clap2: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :coolsmiley:

Guest SwissMagpie

Ok,i got Info.

He is Spanish U21 and one of the stars of that team.he is very highly rated and is being chased by host of top European clubs.in Jan Villarreal rejected a bid from inter for his services.

he is very quick and tough tackling defender.can also play as LW

He hasnt flown to Newcastle for a medical or discuss terms yet has he? just says the club have agreed a price?

They're wishing him luck for the future and stuff in the article, they sound pretty confident.

Guest eyeball_tickler

I haven't felt this happy about a Newcastle defence in years tbh.

me too, and i dont even know who half of them are.