Hossam Ghaly

Tooj

People hate Steve Bruce because he gives it all of the "I crawled under the SJP turnstiles on my face when I was a kid, Newcastle through and through" bollocks yet when we played Man Utd in the FA cup final the t*** said in the BBC studio that he wanted Man Utd to win as it will be great to see them do the double!

He's a Newcastle fan when it suits him the Rocky Dennis looking shitbag.

Well considering he'd spent f*ck knows how long there, that's obvious! And tbh, I bet 90% of the people who hate him didn't know about him saying that.

No it's not, you're either a Newcastle fan or not, to say you want Man Utd to beat us in a cup final is fair enough but to come out with the usual bollocks about how he's a Newcastle fan now shows what an idiot he really is.

The Mancs are welcome to him.

loads on here have "other" teams they follow,maybe the local team to them,what happens if/when that team ends up in the same laegue as us,at least bruce has a very good reason for following man utd.

can't understand the "other team" thing myself

As I've said, that's up to Bruce but don't expect people to like him over it.

People hate Steve Bruce because he gives it all of the "I crawled under the SJP turnstiles on my face when I was a kid, Newcastle through and through" bollocks yet when we played Man Utd in the FA cup final the t*** said in the BBC studio that he wanted Man Utd to win as it will be great to see them do the double!

Well considering he'd spent f*ck knows how long there, that's obvious! And tbh, I bet 90% of the people who hate him didn't know about him saying that.

No it's not, you're either a Newcastle fan or not, to say you want Man Utd to beat us in a cup final is fair enough but to come out with the usual bollocks about how he's a Newcastle fan now shows what an idiot he really is.

You can be a proud Geordie without supporting the football club.

But he does say he supports the club and refers to us as his team, usually just before we play them or we need a manager.

The blokes an arse and a s**** manager to go with it.

We would have been his boyhood club without a shadow of a doubt. He'd have adopted Man Utd due to his attachment to them as a player.

But he does say he supports the club and refers to us as his team, usually just before we play them or we need a manager.

We would have been his boyhood club without a shadow of a doubt. He'd have adopted Man Utd due to his attachment to them as a player.

As I've said a few times now, it's up to him if he wants Man Utd to turn us over but stop playing the "Life long Newcastle fan" card when it suits him.

No you can't.

As I've said a few times now, it's up to him if he wants Man Utd to turn us over but stop playing the "Life long Newcastle fan" card when it suits him.

Until one of us have spent 10 years or so at a club where you won cups, titles, were adored by the fans, etc. we'll never find out what's it's like...

Until one of us have spent 10 years or so at a club where you won cups, titles, were adored by the fans, etc. we'll never find out what's it's like...

Until I do I'll stick to my opinion, you can have the last word if you like.

Irrelevant.

If someone's allegiance gets eroded because of long-term professional involvement with other clubs, fair enough. Bobby Charlton is another former Geordie at Man U. But he doesn't claim to give a shit what happens to us. I simply don't believe Bruce gives a toss, and I find it contemptible that he pretends he still bleeds black and white.

Tony Blair is a better Toon supporter than he is, and that's saying something.

Guest firetotheworks

Isnt it the same with Rob Lee supporting West Ham yet being adopted by us and scoring a canny few times against them? He still supports West Ham but he's loved by us and he loves us too. Fair enough if Bruce plays the Geordie card when its suits him, but revels in our defeat. Ive seen or heard nowt to suggest he does that though.

Guest unrealterrorist

Hossam Ghaly - t*** of the highest order.

Steve Bruce - See above.

This thread - Care.

Hossam Ghaly a complete shed a sh*te