Hossam Ghaly

Tooj

I'm practically spewing up a kidney forcing myself to type this, but, well, seriously, well done Steve Bruce for telling the cheeky cunt to fuck off.

And the "Tottenham reserves" line is absolute quality.

Priceless  ;D

Just seen Martin Jol saying that they bought Boateng because they thought Ghaly was off ho ho

He claimed that he didnt think much of the playing staff at Birmingham. Does this mean that all of the negotiations were purely about money because I understood that most players worth their salt like to know what players they are going to play with, potential new signings, where does manager see their role in the team etc etc before signing for a new club.

Not good on doing his background work is he this lad ?

Will Michael Carrick get this level of hatred should he remain at Man Utd for a good few years?

Carrick doesn't have a bent nose.

:lol: Fair enough.

Although not quite on a Brucey scale...I beg to differ.

http://images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images/sport/soccer/world_cup_2006/carrick_michael_england_d.jpg

He claimed that he didnt think much of the playing staff at Birmingham. Does this mean that all of the negotiations were purely about money because I understood that most players worth their salt like to know what players they are going to play with, potential new signings, where does manager see their role in the team etc etc before signing for a new club.

Not good on doing his background work is he this lad ?

Well, seriously, what did he expect to find? Holland 1974? Brazil 1970?

Why the hatred for Steve Bruce anyway by the way?

He's a faux-Geordie, cabbage-faced fucker?

False Geordie just because he never played here?

Pretends to love us but really fucking hates us and relishes our defeats? In my opinion anyway. The fucker can't stop smiling if he's talking about a Newcastle defeat. I could be being paranoid however... :hmm:

Are you asking me that, OpNut?

Nah, I mean Newcastle fans in general. Don't understand the "false Geordie" b*llocks.

I think its just nerves at the thought of him becoming our manager.

I like him. I like to see geordies in top level football but I dont think he is a very good manager..... to date

Nah, I mean Newcastle fans in general. Don't understand the "false Geordie" b*llocks.

As a player he was a very good example of the way Newcastle consistently failed to pick up talent on their own doorstep.

I don't like him. He scored that 9th minute extra time goal for Man U that effectively stole the title off us, he's got a mangled bent nose, and he manages the shit.

Oh, and the thought of orange Lee Hendrie banging the eyeballs out of his daughter makes me positively rock with mirth.

I like him. I like to see geordies in top level football but I dont think he is a very good manager..... to date

I don't particular like him or anything, just think the stick he gets is petty.

I don't particular like him or anything, just think the stick he gets is petty.

That might change a little after this episode.

He deserves a lot of credit for the way he has dealth with this

People hate Steve Bruce because he gives it all of the "I crawled under the SJP turnstiles on my face when I was a kid, Newcastle through and through" bollocks yet when we played Man Utd in the FA cup final the twat said in the BBC studio that he wanted Man Utd to win as it will be great to see them do the double!

He's a Newcastle fan when it suits him the Rocky Dennis looking shitbag.

People hate Steve Bruce because he gives it all of the "I crawled under the SJP turnstiles on my face when I was a kid, Newcastle through and through" bollocks yet when we played Man Utd in the FA cup final the t*** said in the BBC studio that he wanted Man Utd to win as it will be great to see them do the double!

Well considering he'd spent f*ck knows how long there, that's obvious! And tbh, I bet 90% of the people who hate him didn't know about him saying that.

People hate Steve Bruce because he gives it all of the "I crawled under the SJP turnstiles on my face when I was a kid, Newcastle through and through" bollocks yet when we played Man Utd in the FA cup final the t*** said in the BBC studio that he wanted Man Utd to win as it will be great to see them do the double!

Well considering he'd spent f*ck knows how long there, that's obvious! And tbh, I bet 90% of the people who hate him didn't know about him saying that.

You'd have to be a moron not to notice his cringeworthy 'I'm a Newcastle lad myself' shite every fucking time, whether you knew he said he wanted Man Utd to win or not. It's fucking embarrassing.

And he has a bent fucking nose.

No it's not, you're either a Newcastle fan or not, to say you want Man Utd to beat us in a cup final is fair enough but to come out with the usual bollocks about how he's a Newcastle fan now shows what an idiot he really is.

The Mancs are welcome to him.

No it's not, you're either a Newcastle fan or not, to say you want Man Utd to beat us in a cup final is fair enough but to come out with the usual bollocks about how he's a Newcastle fan now shows what an idiot he really is.

You can be a proud Geordie without supporting the football club.

loads on here have "other" teams they follow,maybe the local team to them,what happens if/when that team ends up in the same laegue as us,at least bruce has a very good reason for following man utd.

can't understand the "other team" thing myself

You can be a proud Geordie without supporting the football club.

But he does say he supports the club and refers to us as his team, usually just before we play them or we need a manager.

The blokes an arse and a shite manager to go with it.