Hossam Ghaly

Tooj

Hossam Ghaly has been booted out of Birmingham after refusing to RUN.

The £3million midfielder was told to go back to Tottenham following a training-ground bust-up. Brum boss Steve Bruce decided to toss Hoss back to Spurs after Ghaly objected to a morning of endurance running.

The moaning Egyptian told coaching staff: "We don't do running at Tottenham." A club witness revealed: "Steve Bruce was so angry that he replied 'you mean Tottenham Reserves?'"

bluelaugh.gif

Guest Dr Jeckl

when i first saw this post i was expecting it to say he was a targert for us,pheew.........

He looks like a total idiot after all this like,don't know what hes going to do with himself now like.

when i first saw this post i was expecting it to say he was a targert for us,pheew.........

He looks like a total idiot after all this like,don't know what hes going to do with himself now like.

Nice sig but 3mb!  :frantic:

Guest Phil K

:lol:

Congratulations Steve Bruce, you've just moved up a notch in my book. This puts you at Notch 1.

He's moved up in mine too.

He's now just slightly below Roy Keane, and above Osama Bin Lining, and London Football Pressmen in my "People I like" list.

Something like position 367,375,017,001

It gets better! From Sky Sports

Birmingham boss Steve Bruce has explained his reasons for pulling the plug on Hossam Ghaly's move to St Andrews.

Blues pulled out of a deal for the Tottenham midfielder on Friday citing "footballing reasons" for the decision.

Bruce has now revealed Ghaly's unacceptable attitude in training and a row with the player was behind the Egyptian's shock exit.

Stunned

"His agent left a message and said that he [Ghaly] wasn't happy with the standard of players here," Bruce told the Birmingham Mail. "I couldn't believe what I was hearing - and I've kept the message on my voicemail.

"When he had his one-to-one session with (fitness coach) Dan (Harris), he was moaning we 'don't do this, don't do that' at Tottenham, it 'wasn't right' and 'ridiculous'. He had a right petted lip on. Yes, strong words were said and he was told in no uncertain terms that if he didn't like it, he should clear off.

"There's no way I'm going to have someone criticising the squad, especially when they are supposed to be their new team-mates. And I'm not having anyone upsetting the togetherness and spirit we have worked so hard to build up here.

Anger

"I've had this before with a former captain [Kenny Cunningham] complaining about all sorts and I'm not going to keep fighting things like that. Yes, we train our players hard and we expect them to put the work in.

"What we do here was good enough for a World Cup winner [Christophe Dugarry] and so was our club and players.

"Hossam Ghaly came from Tottenham's reserves and we were quite prepared to give him an opportunity to play regularly and establish himself.

"He had had the summer off and after reporting back hadn't trained properly for a couple of weeks or so as the transfer negotiations got going. For the previous four or five days he'd done nothing. He was way, way behind in his fitness."

:lol:

What a fuking prick.

Like Shak said:

"Congratulations Steve Bruce, you've just moved up a notch in my book. This puts you at Notch 1."

Even funnier is Tottenham now have an unsellable player on good money rotting in the reserves. Not many times their revolving door policy has bit them in the arse, but this is a funnny situation, am sure in the Spuds fans can laugh at this (well will when he's released and goes back to Holland)

bluelaugh.gif

Makes his position basically untenable and any fee is going to be rock-bottom now. That's always assuming there's someone daft enough to give the prick another chance like.  :lol:

Guest Ridzuan

Ive never seen someone more idiotic that Ghaly.This is probably one of the funniest news Ive ever heard regarding a transfer of a player.

Ive never seen someone more idiotic that Ghaly.

When all the arab sport sites say that your an idiot, that means YOUR AN IDIOT

Honestly, what a prick, does he think he's the next Zidane or something like that, the fucker is luckey he wasn't shipped back to Egypt when he threw that Tottenham shirt, now he goes and does this!

Guest Toonie

Running is about 10 years out of date. Short sharp endurance sessions is where it's at.

Short endurance? thats not contradicting at all.

I'm practically spewing up a kidney forcing myself to type this, but, well, seriously, well done Steve Bruce for telling the cheeky cunt to fuck off.

And the "Tottenham reserves" line is absolute quality.