Man Utd VS Chelsea - Charity Shield

Decky

Wonder why Fergusion isnt playing ANY of the new signings, i thought Hargreaves would at least get the first half. Anyway who would you be happy to see win? I want Chelsea to win because ill be surrounded by Mancs and i LOVE seeing the cunts suffer.

Guest STaylor87

Would love Chelsea to win too!

Me and my mate at work have a bet on, if Chelsea win he has to buy me a Subway sandwich, and vice-versa, lol.

I hate Man.Utd anyways, so I hope they get dominated today!

Chelsea 3-0 Man.Utd would do nicely :)

Guest STaylor87

Ronaldo broken leg, Rooney out for the season, i expect and want to see those headlines later on. I know im a c*** for wishing injuries on people but f*** it :D

I like the way you think! :D

Cross those fingers!

Don't really care who wins, just hope it's a better game of football than the disaster that was the FA Cup.

I fell asleep during that match in a bar at Dublin for a brief spell, that's how much I was enjoying it.

Don't really care who wins, just hope it's a better game of football than the disaster that was the FA Cup.

I fell asleep during that match in a bar at Dublin for a brief spell, that's how much I was enjoying it.

:laugh:

This match has to be better than that one. There is no way two good teams can cancel each other out in such a way again.  blueyes.gif

Well, at least I'm hoping so.

What's gonna happen man with your season ticket Dave?

I can see a declaration of Marshall Law on this site during match days, chaos I can imagine, absolute chaos. :lol:

No fucking idea. :lol:

Ronaldo broken leg, Rooney out for the season, i expect and want to see those headlines later on. I know im a c*** for wishing injuries on people but f*** it :D

Whos that girl in your av Decky?  Should be illegal to have those kind of pictures on a sunday when im hungover

Whos that girl in your av Decky?  Should be illegal to have those kind of pictures on a sunday when im hungover

Megan Fox.

Timer's pissing me off.

Yeah that's pissing me off too, top left is where it's got to be.

Same here... very very very annoying. Why the hell do they feel the need to change that?!