Centocampista creativo. È troppo da chiedere un midfielder creativo? New poll.

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest elbee909

Cough! Hmm, anyway, yes... I hear Ouroboros is unsettled at FC Rialto. Could probably get him for £5 million.  :cheesy:

Heard he's a bit up his own arse...

I'd love Van der Vaart or Diego, Van der Vaart more so because he's one of my favourite players and he gets quite a few goals aswell which is something we have lacked for ages from our midfielders.

He would be relatively cheap as well. I reckon they'd take £7m.

I reckon you're wrong.

How much you reckon? iirc they paid £4.5 ?

They even only paid 5m Euro for him. But this has nothing to do with their current valuation. They know that he was vastly undervalued then and has proved himself as a star player. They know if they put him on the market there would be a lot clubs interested now, especially the major Spanish teams. So I doubt the asking price for him would be below 15m Euro / £ 10m. I think it's rather likely they would hold out for 20-25m Euro.

This talk is all futile anyway as I don't think van der Vart would be interested in a move as he knows that he would have far better options than Newcastle if he decided to move on.

I won't have that sort of defeatist talk in this thread I tell thee. :razz:

Defeatist or realist, you decide....

HSV have rejected an offer of 14m Euro from Valencia for van der Vaart who is keen on a move to Spain and is now in a huff.

Van Der Vaart, can get forward well too.

Plus his goals per games ratio (ok can't read too much into the stats for Ajax) is 1 goal in every 2.2 games, more of a 1 in 3 for Hamburg. He'd be class in the PL IMO, more like Van Persie than Van Der Meyde! and still has his best years ahead of him, only 24 I think.

My 1st choice, we NEED a quality AM that can create chances and score goals though!!

We desperately need a creative player especially for home games. Many more teams are now going to come and try to defend as they are becoming aware we are much more organised and harder to score against. Where as under GR they knew we would make mistakes at the back and they would come and have a bit of a go.

-----------------------------------------Given----------------------------------------

Solano----------------Taylor----------------------Rozehnal------------Enrique

------------Barton------------------Geremi-----------------NZogbia--------------

---------------------------------------Deco------------------------------------------

---------------------------Smith---------------Owen------------------------------

Id like to see this

Riquelme might be one of the more realistic signings, but only it seems because of him causing trouble at Villareal, no one wonder why no big clubs in Spain have gone in for him, he's been available for a while.

Fantastic player on his day, but he's also 30 this year and *apparently* not interested in moving to england/learning english, not got the best attitude or work ethic when it's anything but a match and will probably be a disruptive influence with the club after he spits his dummy out getting dropped for an away game :p (so hope none of those Bellamy/Dyer haters are wanting us to sign him!).

How old are Diego and Deco? Haven't seen much of Diego to be honest, but still not convinced Deco will suit the english game, being more physical, quicker and having less time and space on the ball in general.

We desperately need a creative player especially for home games. Many more teams are now going to come and try to defend as they are becoming aware we are much more organised and harder to score against. Where as under GR they knew we would make mistakes at the back and they would come and have a bit of a go.

Correct. The performances so far are vindicating your desire for a playmaker, we've needed one for some time now. Diego!

Has anyone seen Luka Modric play? Young attacking midfielder with Dinamo Zagreb. Wenger may have him tied up with a rofr, but you never know?

I didn't watch it but he was by most acounts by far the best player on the pitch in the recent CL qualifier against Werder Bremen (with Diego).