First managerial casualty 2007/2008?

NSG
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Add a poll you lazy bugger!  :lol:

Hutchings is probably my firm fav, but i wouldn't like to be Southgate either.

Good call on Southgate, he's shit.

He's shit, but his team are shitter!

Seriously for me they are about one player from being as weak at Wigan, thats all.

Woodgate/Yakubu count as that player but Woody was lucky last season with injury, he's back to old, and Yakubu just went totally off the boil, if he starts the season like that (or sold) they've simply got nothing upfront in terms of a regular goalscorer, long hard season for Boro

Seriously for me they are about one player from being as weak at Wigan, thats all.

Woodgate/Yakubu count as that player but Woody was lucky last season with injury, he's back to old, and Yakubu just went totally off the boil, if he starts the season like that (or sold) they've simply got nothing upfront in terms of a regular goalscorer, long hard season for Boro

Tuncay/Woody/Yakubu/Schwarzer

Lose 2 out of those 4 and they're fucked.

Either Sanchez, Hutchings or Lee. I think all three have been poor in the transfer market and will struggle. Not only are their players not up to scratch but their managers are all pretty uninspiring as well.

Hutchings and Lee are in the same situation, except one has a European quality side and set up, while the other one should have been relegated.

I think Boro have the smaller number of top 6 calibre players they need to stay up.

Tuncay - Gamble, might not settle, especially in an industrial team & town like Boro.  There's a half.

Woody - Back to the old injured ways, so there's one.

Yakubu - Form and wanting to leave, there's another half!

Schwarzer - Contract up next year, won't sign a new deal, wants out, thinks the club is going backwards and is generally unhappy as fuk, another half.

Their best 4 players and their ability to survive the league depends on a bunch of misfits, injury-pron players or players who want to walk away, start losing and mentally they'll have walked within the 1st 10 games, Southgate needs a miricle to keep them and the fans happy.

Tuncay - Gamble, might not settle, especially in an industrial team & town like Boro.  There's a half.

Schwarzer - Contract up next year, won't sign a new deal, wants out, thinks the club is going backwards and is generally unhappy as fuk, another half.

Their best 4 players and their ability to survive the league depends on a bunch of misfits, injury-pron players or players who want to walk away, start losing and mentally they'll have walked within the 1st 10 games, Southgate needs a miricle to keep them and the fans happy.

:lol:

Would be brilliant if we dicked all over them at the smellnet in a few weeks after all the grief I got after last years defeat.

:lol:

Would be brilliant if we dicked all over them at the smellnet in a few weeks after all the grief I got after last years defeat.

SA will put that right, 12pts off Sunderland & Boro this season for us.  :thup:

I wonder how cocky they are right now about this season?

Guest johnson293

I voted Southgate, but you know what Gibson is like - he probably wont sack him, but just rely on his previous rescue plan - i.e. Bring In Venables again to 'work with' young Gareth!