The players making way?

bodson

What happens to the players making way? Sell, keep, loanspell ?

Get rid

Ramage

Babayaro

Pattison

Loan out

Huntington

Edgar

Caroll

Keep

Carr    Sam seems to want to get him going again

If Drago comes then we could perhaps afford to loan out Ramage, Edgar and Huntington for various lengths of time. I doubt Ramage would go/we could afford to let him go numbers-wise at the back, but it would be ideal if he got some experience in the Championship or SPL.

I'd like to see Carroll out on loan, along with Troisi/Pattison as well, if we can manage it.

I don't think anyone will take Babayaro, so I suppose he'd have to stay until January/June. Not too worried, as when he's fit he does have the playing ability to provide competition for places.

I want:

Out:

Carr

Babayaro

Ramage

Pattison

Dyer

Loan:

Huntington

Edgar

Carroll

But like said, we can't afford to lose that many players.

I still think the 3 loans should go, preferably to the same club in the Championship.

To get rid of Carr we need to sign a proper RB, to get rid of Babayaro we just have to finalise the Enrique deal as he's never there anyway.

If we sign that other defender we might as well just keep Ramage for this season and loan out Edgar and Huntington. Ramage is never gonna be a quality defender and he won't get much out of going on loan. I've got high hopes of Edgar though so a season out on loan could be the making of him then we could fuck Ramage of next season. Huntington needs to improve 300% if he wants to make it at the top.

Guest unrealterrorist

Nee fucker should be leeaving. We are in no position.

Agreed we need a Squad not a team

Guest mikk11

Ramage and Pattison have contracts until the summer of 2008. I have a feeling that Sam will keep them for cover this season and then let them go for free next summer.

Guest mobiius

babasicknote is probably only good for covering the physio's bench at the mo, for too long he has had a free run being the only natural left-sided defender hopefully with the new Spanish kid on the scene babasicknote might just realize that his position is no longer as safe as it was. i think we might just see his finger out his arse and him finding the form he used to be capable of. If not then he should go and ponce wages elsewhere. I don't think BSA will have anyone else leaving as we are not the biggest squad team in the prem at the minute and injuries aren't exactly kind to us( Kieron Dire being the exception). I think the little Irish Micra has been keeping off the bacon and cabbage lately as he seems to have lost a couple of lbs, so i would probably keep him as he has been trying and BSA training regime might just do the trick.

Guest Geordie Boyo

Edgar & Carroll have already proven they can do a job and not be bossed about on the pitch by the opposition. They are both needed 1st team squad players.

Pattison.... :lol:

Ramage will be needed as a last resort if we have an injury crisis, but would like to see Huntington loaned out as well as Troisi.

To be honest we need Babayaro as much as we need Owen as they tend to both be useless through being too injury prone. Both fit Owen would obviously be great to start, but I think we should be looking to offload Babayaro when he's fit & possibly bring in cover, or unfortunately use Zoggy as make-shift for the time being with obviously Enrique being 1st choice.

Would love to see Carr replaced & off-loaded, but for some reason it just doesn't look like happening.

Guest teepee

pattison needs to go asap

keep carr and baba as backup until we find suitable replacements. both are on high wages, so ideally we should get rid before too long, but as i said - not until we have adequate replacements.

loan carroll out for a season and keep the rest as backup

Guest 22bnw

Everyone has a clean-slate under Allardyce and as tempting as it is, we can't judge players to be good or bad based on their performances in pre-season friendlies. Some players thrive under the pressure of competitive matches and some players fold - we'll have to see how it goes.