Martin O'Neill

NE5

People say it is more to do with his team ie John Roberson etc..and the understanding they have rather than just O'Neil alone.

I wonder if this has got something to do with why he didnt end up as toon manager - John Robertson and Steve Walford do almost all the training, MON shows up 2 days a week at training, apparently.

He takes his team everywhere, which I guess would rattle cages at some clubs.

Anyway, if it works out for you, you might even sell your 3,000 tickets for games at SJP.

I can think of more appropriate measures of success, to be honest.

I can also think of fans who stand by their teams more through thick and thin and can be bothered to travel to away games to prove it, like West Brom

Anyway, if it works out for you, you might even sell your 3,000 tickets for games at SJP.

I can also think of fans who stand by their teams more through thick and thin and can be bothered to travel to away games to prove it, like West Brom

We have very good away support, for what it's worth.

I'm still struggling to find the point you are trying to make, though.

the chant "Your support is fucking shit" comes to mind!

Lets put it this way, I'm struggling to understand why you have suddenly decided to come out of the woodwork as well    :roll:

you must be looking forward to picking up the "great support trophy" at the end of the season, then. Oh.

you must be looking forward to picking up the "great support trophy" at the end of the season, then. Oh.

Hehe, NE5 should be a politician, he's skilled at taking a question or topic and answering in an absolutely unconnected manner. Don't fall for it ! Do what he does and completely ignore the body of his replies.

Hehe, NE5 should be a politician, he's skilled at taking a question or topic and answering in an absolutely unconnected manner. Don't fall for it ! Do what he does and completely ignore the body of his replies.

you coming out of the woodwork too like these Villa fans  :lol:

See what I mean, anyway back to the point of the BUMP, NE5 talks a load of caca, as if we needed any further proof. MON is a far superior manager to the current incumbent of the hot seat at SJP, a blind man could see that one, but from what I can tell FS seems to have 20/20 vision, so what gives there ?

See what I mean, anyway back to the point of the BUMP, NE5 talks a load of caca, as if we needed any further proof. MON is a far superior manager to the current incumbent of the hot seat at SJP, a blind man could see that one, but from what I can tell FS seems to have 20/20 vision, so what gives there ?

As you say you read, or can read, you show me where I said who is the better manager between O'Neill and Roeder

Find it, or show yourself to be "talking caca"  :lol:

O'Neill, man. He's a mentalist without doubt, but I don't think anyone else's analysis comes close going by what I saw during the WC. I think he really sees the value of a player, he can get inside their head and determine why a player is doing this or that.

NE5 quote "Glad he's not our manager. Average and over-rated. "

NE5 quote "I love FS me, god I think he is so sexy, would love to rub lard all over that gorgeous tummy of his. The bloke can do no wrong in my eyes"

I'm sure I could find a post or 2 from you supporting FS's decsion to appoint Roeder, if I could be bothered to look which quite frankly I can't.

NE5 quote "Glad he's not our manager. Average and over-rated. "

NE5 quote "I love FS me, god I think he is so sexy, would love to rub lard all over that gorgeous tummy of his. The bloke can do no wrong in my eyes"

I'm sure I could find a post or 2 from you supporting FS's decsion to appoint Roeder, if I could be bothered to look which quite frankly I can't.

I bet you can't be arsed to find your brain either

People say it is more to do with his team ie John Roberson etc..and the understanding they have rather than just O'Neil alone.

People said that about Clough too , as he used to leave much of the training etc. to Peter Taylor , but he proved he could do it without Taylor at Forest after they fell out.

In any case , who cares if O'Neill's success IS down to his Coaching staff? If he had brought them to SJP & achieved similar results here , no-one would have given a damn...

• 7 months later...

Oh well.

I'm very, very glad he is our "average" manager, and so is pretty much every other Villa fan on the planet.

Everybody thought O'Leary was the dogs bollocks when you got him too

Guest posadageordie

Class manager, proven over a long period of time.

One mediocre season and people write him off - the same people who were clamouring for Paul Jewell to replace Souness no doubt.

Oh well.

I'm very, very glad he is our "average" manager, and so is pretty much every other Villa fan on the planet.

Not really.

Oh well.

Not really.

oh yes they did.

In the frame to replace Alex Ferguson etc etc blah blah blah