Michael Owen's Anti-Injury Treatment

Guest Toonie

Guest Toonie

Taken from the Guardian

Sam Allardyce has taken a drastic step in order to keep his star striker Michael Owen free from injury. Owen has suffered from injury throughout his career and has only made one start this preseason after missing almost a year from a injury suffered at the world cup. He strained a groin during shooting practice and is now doing rehab. Allardyce has employed many new modern methods of training and fitness under his new regime at Newcastle but none as odd as this.

Allardyce on Owen - "Well you see Michael has had such trouble with injuries that we have had a special suit devised for him to wear  at a top medical research centre. this should allow him to train worry free. He won't play matches in it as it's a bit bulky."

Owen shown below in his new suit

Only at Newcastle.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Taken from the Guardian

Sam Allardyce has taken a drastic step in order to keep his star striker Michael Owen free from injury. Owen has suffered from injury throughout his career and has only made one start this preseason after missing almost a year from a injury suffered at the world cup. He strained a groin during shooting practice and is now doing rehab. Allardyce has employed many new modern methods of training and fitness under his new regime at Newcastle but none as odd as this.

Allardyce on Owen - "Well you see Michael has had such trouble with injuries that we have had a special suit devised for him to wear  at a top medical research centre. this should allow him to train worry free. He won't play matches in it as it's a bit bulky."

Owen shown below in his new suit

Only at Newcastle.

Where?

Guest Toonie

how do u upload a photo

ive gotten to this part

My blog is at...

Myspace.com

email:

Myspace.com

password: Save Password

Email:

Guest trotter58

I heard that he'd been spotted wearing one of those 'Sumo'-style rubber suits. Then again it might just have been Mark Viduka.

Guest Toonie

I heard that he'd been spotted wearing one of those 'Sumo'-style rubber suits. Then again it might just have been Mark Viduka.

someone a little bitter over losing Big Sam?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Whats that i smell?

Yes the unmistakable smell of someone soiling themselves!

Nervous banter is always a sure sign :pottytrain5:

Guest Toonie

Well next weekend Mr. Sumo is going to be visiting them so its a little understandable thats hes a bit nervous

17 goals last season  :rolleyes:

19 in 29 starts. Still not good enough for Bolton.....

Guest Toonie

They have the incredible Kevin "I've never played for England" Nolan, so why would they ever need a 20 goal a year striker?

Guest trotter58

Whats that i smell?

Yes the unmistakable smell of someone soiling themselves!

Nervous banter is always a sure sign

Better go and change your keks then!

Guest unrealterrorist

They have the incredible Kevin "I've never played for England" Nolan, so why would they ever need a 20 goal a year striker?

:clap: ;D

Guest trotter58

We've already got a 20 goal a season striker. Nicolas Anelka.

We've already got a 20 goal a season striker. Nicolas Anelka.

That would be the 20 goal a season striker that has never scored 20 league goals in a season? And has only scored 20 goals in a season once in his career.

14 league goals. Doubt he'll get that many this season.