Fantasy Premier League 2006-7 season

Optimistic Nut

Anyone else noticed that Zoggy's not got the assist for Martins' second yet?

It's not classed as an assist after a dribble. Had N'Zogbia passed and Martins shot straight away, it'd be classed as an assist. This was simply a pass.

Not sure about that...Paul Blobinson was credited with an assist for throwing the ball to Berbatov on the halfway line mental.gif

I thought any pass to the goalscorer was an assist.

Rules:

These are awarded to the player from the goal scoring team who makes the last pass before a goal is scored.

If during this pass, an opposing player significantly alters the speed or direction of the ball, then no assist is given except if this intervention directly results in an own goal.

If a goalkeeper does not have control of the ball and parries a shot or drops a cross or the ball rebounds off the woodwork, the attacking player shooting or crossing the ball receives the assist if a goal directly ensues.

In the event of a penalty, the player earning the penalty gets an assist if it is successfully scored, but not if he takes it himself in which case no assist is given. No assist is given for a player who earns a free kick that subsequently results in a goal.

All assists are reviewed within 24 hours of the game finishing.

got 82 points last game week,but 3 players out injured/banned! (Dawson,zoggy,Arteta)

now i will be forced to play luque (made stupid bet that he will do something this season,still regreting it but can't take him off untill he leaves the club)

i should rename my team to newcastle united..

Guest Deep456

Im doing well for a 13year old I think im in top 10. Quite decent. Out of like 400 managers is it.

Which team are you?

Summer Overture atm in December im 359th best out of 1,100,000 + managers and among 20 best Newcastle supporting managers our of 50,000.

Pretty slow week for Have a Miss Piggy. My barnstorming run had to come to an end i suppose. Having said that, it seems as if the average for the week will be pretty low.

Guest Arsenal Ref

do away points come into play if the tie is drawn, only taking a 1 point lead away on the long journey to 'Sexy Time' and i feel my players may be distracted.

They do indeed.

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

:lol:

My mate KingG is gutted, he has gone and lost his opening game (at home) and is 17 pts down his younger brother is up against XVentura and is also like he said losing by 14 pts :lol:

Keep up the good work lads I have got to be in the cup longer than them!

Guest Deep456

I am 42nd best in the whole of the game for December and got 70points so far with Essien still to play plus actim bonus point bring it on im going for manager of the month.