Do NUFC Realise How Much We Spend On Them/Support Them?

Kev

just thought i would make a thread about either Big Sam or security or maybe Ashley/Mort putting a stop to players stopping to sign autographs

At the training ground if they stop they will now get a fine! i think its shocking

Viduka still stopped today to sign, well done to him   O0

i dont see why they cant stop, we spend so much money on them and support them no matter what and they cant even give us a minute of their time a few times a week?

Anyone agree that they should stop to sign/talk if we are paying their wages?

just thought i would make a thread about either Big Sam or security or maybe Ashley/Mort putting a stop to players stopping to sign autographs

At the training ground if they stop they will now get a fine! i think its shocking

Viduka still stopped today to sign, well done to him  O0

i dont see why they cant stop, we spend so much money on them and support them no matter what and they cant even give us a minute of their time a few times a week?

Anyone agree that they should stop to sign/talk if we are paying their wages?

Kev, how many times a week do you go to the training ground  :cheesy: ?

It is to stop people making money from getting things signed and selling them on eBay. If you want something signed you can send it into the club and they will get it done for you as long as it is personalised and send it back.

And you do realise,  you've probably just dropped Viduka in it :lol:

cameras and security guards watch them go out  :laugh2:

he said he would get a fine when he stopped

Canny as fuk of him then.

we are probably one of the only clubs that do this!

players like owen didnt stop anyway, when he did once he was the most boring, ignorant person there but his dad was canny because he stopped and spoke to us

It is to stop people making money from getting things signed and selling them on eBay. If you want something signed you can send it into the club and they will get it done for you as long as it is personalised and send it back.

Like match shirts for example?

And you do realise,  you've probably just dropped Viduka in it :lol:

cameras and security guards watch them go out  :laugh2:

he said he would get a fine when he stopped

Jamie : Areet Mark

MV : Aright M8y

Jamie : Whats this about the players being fined for stopping to sign ? Is it true ?

MV : Yeah Maybe

( Signs my item )

MV : How do you know about that anyway ?

Jamie : Security guard told us

MV : Oh alright,i'll have to be quick cos i'll probably get a fine.

You can send anything in, a shirt, a photo, whatever. The request must be for a personalised message such as 'Good luck Dave' then signed by the player/s in question.

if you want autographs theres a much easier way of doing it.  I did it when I was about your age Kev.

write to clubs saying you support them, and basically arse them etc, however living far away and can't go to games, could you have so and so's autograph (never worked with Newcastle like).

Hence I have signed photos of Rio Ferdinand, David Beckham(!), Damien Duff, a photo of the 2001-2002 Leeds squad, and Alan Smith.

Also weird how 2 of those above now play for us.....!

Note: I was 13/14 at this point by the way, don't mock me!

You can send anything in, a shirt a photo, whatever. The request must be for a personalised message such as 'Good luck Dave' then signed by the player/s in question.

Whoosh. ;)

You can send anything in, a shirt a photo, whatever. The request must be for a personalised message such as 'Good luck Dave' then signed by the player/s in question.

Whoosh. ;)

After the day I've had I might be getting wooshed a few times tonight!!

Well i've got plenty photos for them to sign.

So how can i go about this Greg ?

Send them to the club along with a letter requesting the signatures etc and who they should be made out to, don't forget to include something pre paid for them to send them back in.

Well i've got plenty photos for them to sign.

So how can i go about this Greg ?

Send them to the club along with a letter requesting the signatures etc and who they should be made out to, don't forget to include something pre paid for them to send them back in.

Cheers  O0 Might get something sorted soon then

I used to be an autograph nut in my early/mid-teens.

go early on a matchday if you just want signatures, usually the opposing team will come out and have a walk on the pitch.  (Only OK if you're in the Milburn paddock like)

thats how I have autographs ranging from the cult-hero's that are Shaun Goater/Gianfranco Zola to rich fuckers like John Terry.