mackems whinging the ronny won't report their Gordon signing on the back page

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

"They will probably say that we had to pay over the odds to get him here"

;D

How can a set of fans talk so much shit and believe it?

Honestly its no wonder 90% of the Country cannot stand mackems.

"They will probably say that we had to pay over the odds to get him here"

;D

How can a set of fans talk so much s*** and believe it?

Honestly its no wonder 90% of the Country cannot stand mackems.

Was watching an old They Think It's All Over, and it was amusing that Jonathan Ross called Sunderland fans, "Geordies". :lol:

Nobody knows who they are.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=257424

what the f*** do they expect anyway?  It's the NEWCASTLE evening chronicle.  Let the Echo have it on their back page.

The Newcastle Evening Chronicle is a "regional" newspaper for North East England  (like the South Eastern English equivalent - the London Evening Standard - is for the South East of England) it is not just a "Newcastle" paper.

Most regional functions / businesses / media, are centred and have their head office in Newcastle (often in the City Centre) and the Chronicle / Journal newspapers are amongst them.

From a football perspective it concentrates mainly on Newcastle United, because they are the only big nationally/internationally-known football club we have in this area, not really because the head office of the paper is in Newcastle City Centre!!

its always fuckin' hilarious when on holiday they tell people they're from Newcastle, or "Near Newcastle", because nobody knows where sunderland is

Sunderland is not even in the google spell-checker in IE :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=257424

what the f*** do they expect anyway?  It's the NEWCASTLE evening chronicle.  Let the Echo have it on their back page.

The Newcastle Evening Chronicle is a "regional" newspaper for North East England  (like the South Eastern English equivalent - the London Evening Standard - is for the South East of England) it is not just a "Newcastle" paper.

Most regional functions / businesses / media, are centred and have their head office in Newcastle (often in the City Centre) and the Chronicle / Journal newspapers are amongst them.

From a football perspective it concentrates mainly on Newcastle United, because they are the only big nationally/internationally-known football club we have in this area, not really because the head office of the paper is in Newcastle City Centre!!

They have the Echo.

I don't get the mackems. They've had to pay over the odds to bring in an inexperienced--yet promising--keeper, striker, and defender but they still reckon there's a good chance they're going to sign Heinze. Mental.

Guest jimmy1982

Used to train with this sunday team while i was away at college. For some reason there was a mackem playing for them and he actually seemed like a good bloke - never in any bother during matches, always encouraging the poorer players etc etc. They let him be in charge of booking astros for training, taking match fees and that . At the end of the season he just disappeared, changed his mobile no, and all of a sudden the sports centre got in touch with the club, telling us we owed them for use of the astro for half the year! He had done a runner with best part of 1000 quid, after seeming like a genuinely nice lad to everyone every thursday and sunday for a whole season! Unbelievable. My fault really - should have known to warn them not to trust a mackem.

Used to train with this sunday team while i was away at college. For some reason there was a mackem playing for them and he actually seemed like a good bloke - never in any bother during matches, always encouraging the poorer players etc etc. They let him be in charge of booking astros for training, taking match fees and that . At the end of the season he just disappeared, changed his mobile no, and all of a sudden the sports centre got in touch with the club, telling us we owed them for use of the astro for half the year! He had done a runner with best part of 1000 quid, after seeming like a genuinely nice lad to everyone every thursday and sunday for a whole season! Unbelievable. My fault really - should have known to warn them not to trust a mackem.

What a cucking funt. One of my best mates is a mackem, so I can't generalise about them, really, but on the subject of football he turns instantly into a typical SMB. We can't really talk about it now. Even if I ask an innocuous question like 'Do you think you'll be alright this season?' He'll instantly be on the defensive and go, 'Well, at least we didn't pay £17m for a striker with brittle bones'. It's sad in a way, they can only talk about their team in relation to ours.

I don't get the mackems. They've had to pay over the odds to bring in an inexperienced--yet promising--keeper, striker, and defender but they still reckon there's a good chance they're going to sign Heinze. Mental.

They must look at us, though, and think "you pay £6m for the likes of Smith, and soem of you think you are going to get Deco". Everyone else is always stupid in football.

They must look at us, though, and think "you pay £6m for the likes of Smith, and soem of you think you are going to get Deco". Everyone else is always stupid in football.

True. I agree that all football supporters have to be deluded to some extent. Having said that, there's actually a chance of that happening: this is Newcastle. Their biggest ever signing was Tore Andre Flo, ffs.

Guest jimmy1982

True. I agree that all football supporters have to be deluded to some extent. Having said that, there's actually a chance of that happening: this is Newcastle. Their biggest ever signing was Tore Andre Flo, ffs.

Agreed, but they do seem to be more twisted and bitter than most. My dad worked in sunderland for nearly 10 years - never took an interest in football in his life before he went there, but now theirs is the only result he looks for, just to make sure they've lost!

There is no chance of that happening, until Deco is 33 and fucked. And even then, it's more likely to be a stupid fanboy rumour.

All (most?) football fans, by their nature, blinkered and stupid when it comes to the game and team they love. It goes with the territory. Maybe not so much the ones who decide to support Man Utd/Chelsea/Liverpool/us under KK, etc, because of success (actual or perceived), but actual proper fans. We're all stupid, tunnel-visoned fools most of the time. If we weren't, we'd do something productive with our time.

There is no chance of that happening, until Deco is 33 and fucked. And even then, it's more likely to be a stupid fanboy rumour.

All (most?) football fans, by their nature, blinkered and stupid when it comes to the game and team they love. It goes with the territory. Maybe not so much the ones who decide to support Man Utd/Chelsea/Liverpool/us under KK, etc, because of success (actual or perceived), but actual proper fans. We're all stupid, tunnel-visoned fools most of the time. If we weren't, we'd do something productive with our time.

We all said that about Kluivert. We only had to wait until he was 28 and fucked.

Agreed, but they do seem to be more twisted and bitter than most. My dad worked in sunderland for nearly 10 years - never took an interest in football in his life before he went there, but now theirs is the only result he looks for, just to make sure they've lost!

Way to make a point about mackems being twisted and bitter.

Don't kid yourselves that we wouldn't be exactly the same in their position.