Today's Games

Tooj

I thought bolton played s**** football last season!

anyone watching the sunderland match? shocking, almost asleep here.

They haven't played too bad at all IMO, none of this long ball shite like we played last season anyway.

Guest Moneytalks

How much did they pay for McShane? Much better than i thought, wins nearly everything in the air and isn't afraid to put in some no nonsense tackles. Saved their game on more than a few occasions. 

How much did they pay for McShane? Much better than i thought, wins nearly everything in the air and isn't afraid to put in some no nonsense tackles. Saved their game on more than a few occasions. 

McShane has had a cracker

I think the way that Kaboul goes forward, there's definitely space to be exploited against them this season. He looks unfit as well by the time he's ran down there and not as quick as everyone is saying he is.

I think the way that Kaboul goes forward, there's definitely space to be exploited against them this season. He looks unfit as well by the time he's ran down there and not as quick as everyone is saying he is.

He is really big built.. you can't expect him to do that all season, he will realise that nout will come of it!

He is really big built.. you can't expect him to do that all season, he will realise that nout will come of it!

Well I mean if Franco Baresi could do it for 20 years.... ;)

Spurs fans are panicking already on glory-glory.co.uk  :lol:

jenas has been a liability today.  pushed off the ball more times than I can remember

I am sick and tired - and not just from this game - of seeing Spurs players standing around when their teammates need outlets and defend by just trotting around casually, covering and waiting for a loose ball to fall to them.

Guest Moneytalks

Spurs best player this game i reckon. Will prove a good buy when he's settled in - first premiership game n all that...

Still does anyone know how much McShane cost - cus i'm betting it wasn't 8 million(?) and he's looked better imo.  ???

Guest Moe-Ali

funny fact, martin jol has spent 108 million since hes arrived at tottenham

shocking there.

only mourinho has spent more.

Well I mean if Franco Baresi could do it for 20 years.... ;)

;D Yeah, but Spurs are no AC Milan right now...

Fair play btw for the way Keane is trying to get them to play.

Only thing is the first touches of a lot of his players doesn't seem to be of a very high standard, so the short passing game might not work with their first touches actually becoming passes to the opposition.

Zokora the diving c***. :lol:

more of the same from him then... very disappointed the ref didn't book him  :tickedoff:

It's believed the refs are going to be a lot more lenient this season... but unless its clear, they wont book for diving. Refs are watching their own backs!