Today's Games

Tooj

Eazeh. Played em off the park first half, under more pressure 2nd half but Richards headed everything that came anywhere near him to the half way line. They made a few changes to be more positive but they just opened up at the back as a result and we killed em. Great skills from Onuoha to set up Geovanni....boom 2-0. Could have been 3 in injury time, good save from Green. Ended 8-2 to City in shots on target...bossed it really. I am happy tonight. COYB. :celb:

Delighted to see West Ham get fucking done at home. The team they put out wasn't much different to the shit from last season - apart from replacing Tevez with Bellamy - bluelaugh.gif

Hope the fuckers crash and burn.

In a way I'm glad the mackems won just cos we've knocked the cunts off top spot. :D

As for Spurs, if they think they can break the top 4 playing like that, they better think again. Only one game obviously, but they were shocking.

Delighted to see West Ham get f****** done at home. The team they put out wasn't much different to the s*** from last season - apart from replacing Tevez with Bellamy - bluelaugh.gif

In a way I'm glad the mackems won just cos we've knocked the c***s off top spot. :D

I said that the other day, they've replaced Tevez, ReoCoker and Benayoun with Bellamy, Parker and Ljungberg. :lol:

Delighted to see West Ham get f****** done at home. The team they put out wasn't much different to the s*** from last season - apart from replacing Tevez with Bellamy - bluelaugh.gif

In a way I'm glad the mackems won just cos we've knocked the c***s off top spot. :D

I said that the other day, they've replaced Tevez, ReoCoker and Benayoun with Bellamy, Parker and Ljungberg. :lol:

Oh my God, when you put it like that they've actually gotten worse!!!

Spurs fans on Glory Glory absolutely slating Jenas. :D

Post a link please mate if you've got the page open. O0

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/forums/thread/183131.aspx

He'd get the ball, turn with it a couple of times and play backwards or occasionally sideways. Countless times I saw Berbs and Keane running into positions only to stop and come back because of slow play.

:laugh:  That's "JJ"!