Today's Games

Tooj

Falkirk 1 Celtic 1

Own goal but Krul should have done better with the first shot, he saved the first shot but it fell back to the feet of the Celtic player, he then saved the second shot but it came off him and hit the Falkirk defender and went in.

Falkirk 1 Celtic 1

Own goal but Krul should have done better with the first shot, he saved the first shot but it fell back to the feet of the Celtic player, he then saved the second shot but it came off him and hit the Falkirk defender and went in.

Was a bit unlucky, could see the ball going out of play in dryer conditions.

Falkirk 1 Celtic 1

Was a bit unlucky, could see the ball going out of play in dryer conditions.

I thought I might have been a bit harsh on the lad, he should of really put the first save out for a corner but it's something he'll learn in time.

Guest Moneytalks

I know Spurs are playing fairly shite like, but is it only me that thinks Sunderland look half decent?  :undecided: And Richardson has been alright (apart from that corner!) Maybe just me...