Michael Chopra

Tsunami

I have to say well done to Etuhu too. Some very energetic break up play. Shades of Sissoko. Even similarly shiite and erratic in distributing balls and forward play. And to think that he wasn't even the outstanding CHampionship player last season.

Just goes to show that how ignorant some posters are here by automatically dismissing suggestions that certain Championship players could make it in Premiership.

More like it just goes to show how stupid some fans are when they are harping on about a player like he has proven everyone wrong ONE game into the premiership :lol:

McClen had an excellent game against Arsenal once upon a time!

I have to say well done to Etuhu too. Some very energetic break up play. Shades of Sissoko. Even similarly shiite and erratic in distributing balls and forward play. And to think that he wasn't even the outstanding CHampionship player last season.

Just goes to show that how ignorant some posters are here by automatically dismissing suggestions that certain Championship players could make it in Premiership.

More like it just goes to show how stupid some fans are when they are harping on about a player like he has proven everyone wrong ONE game into the premiership :lol:

How is praising Etuhu for his performance in one match = I have proven everyone wrong ????

How stupid are you?

How is praising Etuhu for his performance in one match = I have proven everyone wrong ????

How stupid are you?

"Just goes to show how ignorant some posters are...."

One game FFS! I am quite confident I know who the stupid one is and it isn't me :lol: Haven't you got a spanish 3rd division under 18's reserve game to be at? :lol:

COULD, not WOULD. Are you really not the stupid one?

And trying to divert the topic with your "Spanish 3rd division under 18 bla bla bla"?

You know, I am very happy if someone could counter my points, and it has happened few times before on N-O. But save your snide, childish irrelevant remarks to yourself.

COULD, not WOULD. Are you really not the stupid one?

And trying to divert the topic with your "Spanish 3rd division under 18 bla bla bla"?

You know, I am very happy if someone could counter my points, and it has happened few times before on N-O. But save your snide, childish irrelevant remarks to yourself.

If you come onto the forum with a list of reasons why everyone is not fit to lick your shoes after one game expect some stick! ONE GAME IN!

I remember a bit later into last season and that Reading player (Korean or wherever he originates from) was the greatest player ever and better than Martins, who still thinks that then?

At least wait until the end of the season or even half way through to do the "I told you so" or you just look like a silly twat [/advice]

If you come onto the forum with a list of reasons why everyone is not fit to lick your shoes after one game expect some stick! ONE GAME IN!

I remember a bit later into last season and that Reading player (Korean or wherever he originates from) was the greatest player ever and better than Martins, who still thinks that then?

At least wait until the end of the season or even half way through to do the "I told you so" or you just look like a silly t*** [/advice]

For heaven sake, please don't create a bogeyman in your brain, then name it Delima and box him at will?

When have I "come onto the forum with a list of reasons why everyone is not fit to lick your shoes after one game"? Why should I expect sticks when I have not done anything wrong, least of all from you?

What has Seol to do with me? Who suggested that he was the greatest player ever, and better than Martins? Or are you hallucinating again? And what is your point?

I am afraid I am not the one who looks a silly tw@t, but you, someone who indulges in false accusations.

There was a lot of hype over Seol this time last year and a few people were suggesting we may have got the wrong player. Pretty sure I wont be the only person to remember that.

Have you already forgotten your "Blah blah blah" rant where you made youself look like a bit of a kneejerking fool? :lol:

There was a lot of hype over Seol this time last year and a few people were suggesting we may have got the wrong player. Pretty sure I wont be the only person to remember that.

Have you already forgotten your "Blah blah blah" rant where you made youself look like a bit of a kneejerking fool? :lol:

Andy Johnson I remember.

Well done Chopra.

Chopra not good enough bla bla bla bla.

Spurs breaking into top 4 bla bla bla bla (by starting Taino, Jenas, Stalteri bla bla bla bla :lol:)

Spurs have the best quartert of strikers bla bla bla bla.

McShane Championship standard Man Utd discard bla bla bla bla.Championship players automatically not good enough for Premiership bla bla bla bla.

Spurs having an excellent pre season bla bla bla bla.

That was one of the best defensive performances ive seen in a long time.

Aye, he single handedly destroyed Spurs.  :lol: 

And your first attack on me a reply to my bla bla bla rant? :lol: Bla bla bla bla, fool, ha ha ha ha!

The Seol being greatest player ever thing has nothing to do with me, and has nothing to do with "certain championships players could make it in Premiership". If anything, Seol, after a full season in Premiership (your criteria) has proven that he could cut it in Premiership.

Bye bye Gejon. I am not interested in continuing this arguement anymore. It is a waste of my time and energy, surely a waste of yours as well.

And your first attack on me a reply to my bla bla bla rant? :lol: Bla bla bla bla, fool, ha ha ha ha!

The Seol being greatest player ever thing has nothing to do with me, and has nothing to do with "certain championships players could make it in Premiership". If anything, Seol, after a full season in Premiership (your criteria) has proven that he could cut it in Premiership.

Bye bye Gejon. I am not interested in continuing this arguement anymore. It is a waste of my time and energy, surely a waste of yours as well.

Well you must have a reserve/youth game to get to, bye.

Andy Johnson I remember.

Seol got a lot of hype on here at the start of the season.

Guest Phil K

They're not going to disintegrate like the last couple of times they were in the Prem.

Chops will get into double figures comfortably, but I agree - he's not going to be a top Prem striker.

The makems will survive with relative comfort with Keane in charge, and a good chairmen like Quinny instead of our "sabotage" spy in the camp Bob Murray !

Guest Stephen927

Showed good control and looked very composed to slot it home.

Was slightly gutted to see Sunderland win and my first thoughts were about how jammy they were, but in the long run it's probably better for Tottenham to lose games like that to improve our own chances of European qualification.

In retrospect, I really wish we'd put a percentage of next sale clause into his contract with Cardiff, not too bothered that he isn't a Newcastle player anymore as I havent seen enough that would make me think it was a mistake to let him go.

Don't think he did, no. Made a gesture of stretching his shirt out but nothing more. His interview seems to suggest that he's in the David Kelly camp of ex-Newcastle players - "you don't think I enjoy playing for those cunts, do you?".