Fifth favourites for the title.

Optimistic Nut

If I put £1 on Man Utd winning the league at 5/4 how much would I win if they did?

Then the same for Chelsea at 13/8?

I've never placed a bet in my life as you can probably tell :-[

If I put £1 on Man Utd winning the league at 5/4 how much would I win if they did?

Man Utd would get you £1.25 plus your quid back.

Chelsea would get you £1.63 plus your quid back.

Man Utd would get you £1.25 plus your quid back.

Chelsea would get you £1.63 plus your quid back.

Sweet  ;D! Might stick a tenner on each  :laugh2:

They've also put Man City to a more realistic 7th favourites at 350/1. Can't believe how under-rated they were by the bookies.

i know! its everyones close mindedness that a team full of players who havent played in the premiership MUST take months to get accustomed to it all. They've signed a lot of good players, and will probably invest in a few defenders yet too. They're almost a UEFA definate imo.

Guest SeattleToon

Well, some of us were arguing that we could finish above Spurs (and Arsenal) even before today's results. So this doesn't really suprise me. All along, I've thought that we'd challenge Arsenal & Spurs for the fourth Champions League spot, and today's events have done nothing to change that. We're a good solid side with cover at every position (finally) and a tactically astute manager who knows how to motivate his players and keep them fit. Player for player, we've got just as much talent in our squad as Arsenal & Spurs, and now in Big Sam we finally have a manager who knows what to do with it.

Allardyce said he'd use his inside knowledge of Bolton and we won. Might be a different story for the rest of the season...