how did you celebrate?

bulivye

the toon score 3 goals in an opening day away win at a bogeyman park and go top of the league.  so, there has to have been some fantastic celebrations--how did you rejoice in our victory? 

i took the missus out to a movie (bourne ultimatum) & dinner & had a broon ale.  that's pretty racy for me. :coolsmiley:

Guest unrealterrorist

Miscalculated the time difference and missed most of the match. Screamed "F***" and ran to the computer.

Was slightly less angry when I saw the scoreline.

woke up at 4 watched the second half  then wen to work bloody night shift.

Guest teepee

got absolutely hammered with all my old friends - and even felt happy despite massive hangovers yesterday.

great start to the season!

I was so happy i knocked a channel out of the concrete floor in my utility room. Ready for the drain for where the washing machine is going.

Laugh a minute, me like. :)

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

;D :frantic: ;D :frantic: :celb: Need I explain?

I was on the trian leaving the ground and there were these lad (10men sorta people) givin us sum stick... been dead cocky and we were just like la de daaaa  :yorkie: :yorkie: :catmag: :catmag:

PPL thought I was funny screaming about Newcastle in one of the trendier bars in Stockholm , I am Swedish started supporting them when I found out about english football in like 94 or what not , was a kid then. Anyhow Stockholm was represented for NUFC. I need to get over there a couple of time if the season is gonna be like this, this get hammered in Necastle, can afford it now since I've almost finished law school  :smiley6600: O0 :frantic: :angel:. Even Monday at work feels ok for once.

Guest n16_toon

I've been celebrating by watching Martins' spectacular overhead scissorkick on the virgin website highlights:

<snipped. Jesus wept...>

Oh, and sipping one or two or five beers :D

Toon army!

I've been celebrating by watching Martins' spectacular overhead scissorkick on the virgin website highlights:

<and you've quoted it too. Turnip.>

Toon army!

Oops. might wanna remove that link before they get you

<and you've quoted it too. Turnip.>

Toon army!

Oops. might wanna remove that link before they get you

Turnip is a bit harsh like. I was being a good citizen. I would accept radish though.

took the girlfriend out, how was Bourne ultimatum?

bourne ultimatum was damn good, definetly recomended.

absolutely agree.  it was, for me, very engaging for the entire film.  i do get a bit tired of the handheld shaky camera after a bit, but that is no reason not to see it.  i give it -->  :thup: :thup:

Had a few cans and went to bed.  Was only staying in Chorley though.  Watched the game on football first, then MoTD, then MoTD 2.  Just for the craic.