Aston Villa (H) Pre-Match Thread

NSG

Lets stop people asking this.......

YOU CAN ONLY LISTEN TO FULL ONLINE RADIO COMMENTARY IF YOU HAVE A NEWCASTLE WORLD ACCOUNT, THEY HAVE FULL ONLINE RADIO BROADCAST RIGHTS FOR NEWCASTLE UNITED GAMES!!

Not quite correct Skirge, the BBC got an exception for their Five Live coverage, so anyone in the UK should be able to hear the match online today.

YOU CAN ONLY LISTEN TO FULL ONLINE RADIO COMMENTARY IF YOU HAVE A NEWCASTLE WORLD ACCOUNT, THEY HAVE FULL ONLINE RADIO BROADCAST RIGHTS FOR NEWCASTLE UNITED GAMES!!

Not quite correct Skirge, the BBC got an exception for their Five Live coverage, so anyone in the UK should be able to hear the match online today.

It is right mate, 5 live cannot do full coverage of the match, they pop in and out of every Prem game but for full 90 mins commentary you can  only use world.

:D

It is right mate, 5 live cannot do full coverage of the match, they pop in and out of every Prem game but for full 90 mins commentary you can  only use world.

Not true Skirge, you cant access the radio from the Five Live website, but they put several links up in the Premiership page which can be accessed from the UK.

Not true Skirge, you cant access the radio from the Five Live website, but they put several links up in the Premiership page which can be accessed from the UK.

How do they get away with that? Newcastle World is the reason that the online BBC Radio Newcastle broadcast go's off line at kick off.

Hmmm very interesting..

How do they get away with that? Newcastle World is the reason that the online BBC Radio Newcastle broadcast go's off line at kick off.

Hmmm very interesting..

Five Live's contract was negotiated before internet radio really took off, thats why.

Current game is Spurs vs Derby by the way, if anyone in the UK wants to follow a game.

A ban for video streams but a radio link to an official radio site is okay. (I think).

Not any more I'm afraid because some people weren't differentiating between legal and illegal, and were blaming their misdeeds on people posting legal streams.

Just signed up for Setanta after I found out it included NASN as I'm into my NFL and NBA. I actually initially paid £12.99 for just NASN when I first got my Sky set up, so it works out great for me!

Didn't know Setanta showed French, Dutch and German football too! Not a bad deal at all. Took a while to set it up though! They messed it up quite a few times before finally getting it right.

I would advise anyone who wants to subscribe to do it first thing in the morning as you get through quicker and the people are far more responsive.

Just signed up for Setanta after I found out it included NASN as I'm into my NFL and NBA. I actually initially paid £12.99 for just NASN when I first got my Sky set up, so it works out great for me!

Didn't know Setanta showed French, Dutch and German football too! Not a bad deal at all. Took a while to set it up though! They messed it up quite a few times before finally getting it right.

I would advise anyone who wants to subscribe to do it first thing in the morning as you get through quicker and the people are far more responsive.

How long did it take to set up?

It cam on after about 15 minutes after they finally got it right. I did it early this morning but I went through customer services rather than the subscription line, as the people dealing with first time subscriptions didn't seem to know what they were doing.

Problem is that it is almost impossible, I found, to get through to customer services unless you do it first thing in the morning. Everything works great now though and it's looking good.

Hey would anyone know what channel the game will be on for Germany?? Last game I was in Athens and now this week Im in Berlin....Really wanna see this game so if anyone could help, cheers

It's on these channels, but best bet is probably to find an irish bar imo.

Alfa TV  

C+ Sport (France)  

C+ Sport 1 (Scan)

Eurosport 2 (HU/RO)  

Fox Soccer Channel  

Fox TV Turk  

Galaxie Sport  

NTV+ Football  

Premiere Sport Portal  

Show Sports 1&2  

Sky Calcio 1  

Sport 1 (Ned)  

Sport 2 (Ukr)  

Sportsmax  

Supersport 1 Greece  

Supersport 3 SA  

TVE La2  

TVE La2 SAT

J Sports 3 (Japan)  

SkySports 2 (NZ)

It cam on after about 15 minutes after they finally got it right. I did it early this morning but I went through customer services rather than the subscription line, as the people dealing with first time subscriptions didn't seem to know what they were doing.

Problem is that it is almost impossible, I found, to get through to customer services unless you do it first thing in the morning. Everything works great now though and it's looking good.

Cheers, they better have it done before KO!