Tottenham taken up the Arsenal, again

ohmelads

No im not saying that, im saying you WILL wind people up and some people WILL react.

Must other posters who support other teams are top notch and add a lot to this forum but KD is only interested in winding people up.

ffs Where exctly have i "winded anyone up" on this topic?? please please point me to it?

The fact is i havent and all the points ive made are true so how exactly am i winding anyone up?.

Not even Richard Dawkins could unravel KD's 'delusions'.

yeah im the delusional one having a go at another supporter for listing "ABOVE AVERAGE" players then listing players of his club that are top drawer when they obviously are not.

Listen if youre going to criticise spurs at least criticise us for the things we have faults on (midfelders not being able to defend, some dodgy defenders), but if you try and say things about the amount of goals our strikers score and the midfielders not being able to create chances for the strikers then of course im going to retaliate.

Retaliate? If people were coming on a Spurs board and posting this stuff, that word might make a certain kind of adolescent sense.

In terms of a conversation between Newcastle fans on here, it's truly stupid.

No im not saying that, im saying you WILL wind people up and some people WILL react.

Must other posters who support other teams are top notch and add a lot to this forum but KD is only interested in winding people up.

ffs Where exctly have i "winded anyone up" on this topic?? please please point me to it?

The fact is i havent and all the points ive made are true so how exactly am i winding anyone up?.

Not even Richard Dawkins could unravel KD's 'delusions'.

yeah im the delusional one having a go at another supporter for listing "ABOVE AVERAGE" players then listing players of his club that are top drawer when they obviously are not.

Listen if youre going to criticise spurs at least criticise us for the things we have faults on (midfelders not being able to defend, some dodgy defenders), but if you try and say things about the amount of goals our strikers score and the midfielders not being able to create chances for the strikers then of course im going to retaliate.

I've not criticised spurs as a football club. Not in this thread at all and rarely in others. The fans on the other hand, having finished 5th twice running, think they are already a top 4 club and that Arsenal are shit. You can see my point surely. 

Enjoy the game.

Hope you fucking lose