Tottenham taken up the Arsenal, again

ohmelads

Glad we've never signed Defoe, obviously never got used to t'idea of not being miles better than any other player on the pitch as was surely the case in his teens.

PASS THE BALL jackass.

Learning. :lol:

Everton's one downfall might be their depth if they get an injury crisis.

But the team is greater than the sum of its parts, they don't have any prima-donnas, just good organisation and work ethic and a few very good players like Yobo, Lescott and Arteta to make the difference in tight games.

I still think Spurs have the better squad and that's why I wanted Everton to take the points today, I see Spurs as a bigger threat. But time will tell I guess.

I agree, their first team is very strong, but they haven't got the depth. Wasn't expecting them to do this well tonight though, I'd have expected Spurs to sort out their midfield and get a result. Jol will not be a happy man after this. Who have they got next?

I agree, their first team is very strong, but they haven't got the depth. Wasn't expecting them to do this well tonight though, I'd have expected Spurs to sort out their midfield and get a result. Jol will not be a happy man after this. Who have they got next?

Derby at home. Just about the one game they would have asked for in their current situation. But they've got a trip to Old Trafford after that.

Been watching the game...13 pages...jeebus, where did that come from.? ???

OK so I've not read from page 3 where I logged off before but 3 points to make...2 of which have probably been made already.

1. Arteta - Wowz. I wish he played for City. Or I hope Elano turns out to be as good. How fucking quality. And he must spend every week getting lumps kicked out of him by cloggers not fit to lace his boots. Mucho respecto.

2. Robinson. How awful. KD/Triglett/Jol accepted his awfulness yet?

3. Osman. Good enough to play for England? On the face of it no...but I think he's someone to consider if we want to be half decent at ball retention any time soon.

Derby, home.

More blood and thunder. They must have looked at the opening program and thought it was going to be easy, now they've been shut down and edged out by the Mackems, outplayed at home by Everton and next will have to get past Derby who on Saturdays showing are going to make them work for anything.

No offence, but I hope Spurs become the new Newcastle, all spending, no real substance. T'would make me 'lol' a lot.

Even better let there be two Newcastle's this season, West Ham being the others.

Derby at home. Just about the one game they would have asked for in their current situation. But they've got a trip to Old Trafford after that.

If they don't get all three points from the Derby game, they'll be in trouble.  Manchester United away after that.