Wednesday's Games

gray

Guest andynufc84

Wigan are going to get raped this season. If they had been playing a decent team (i.e. not Boro), they'd have gotten a kicking.

imagine if boro had of been playing a decent side,

Wigan are going to get raped this season. If they had been playing a decent team (i.e. not Boro), they'd have gotten a kicking.

imagine if boro had of been playing a decent side,

I look forward to when they do, i really do. :)

Derby, Boro and Wigan are going down, for me this season.

Just got a text from the JJB:

"Season over in my opinion, never going to do anything apart from go down. 1-0 Wigan."

Oooh dear. Least they'll have Mido's good attitude to muck in, just who you need when there's a scrap on. :laugh:

"Season over in my opinion, never going to do anything apart from go down. 1-0 Wigan."

Oooh dear. Least they'll have Mido's good attitude to muck in, just who you need when there's a scrap on. :laugh:

That just made snot come out of my nose. I'd forgot about HIM.

Has Mido signed yet? As from looking at his face in the stand, it was like! Ohhhhh Sheeet  Whaaaatt av I dunnnnn!

Headslap  ;D

Has Mido signed yet? As from looking at his face in the stand, it was like! Ohhhhh Sheeet  Whaaaatt av I dunnnnn!

Headslap  ;D

If he's NOT signed yet, i bet his phone'll be off now, as he speeds back to London to beg Fatty Jol for forgiveness.

Headslap  ;D

If he's NOT signed yet, i bet his phone'll be off now, as he speeds back to London to beg Fatty Jol for forgiveness.

You just know he is going to pull a Ghaly on Boro

Not as good as the West Ham performance...

Still pretty tidy...(Elano is fucking class and I want to have his babies) but not as many chances as I thought. Class goal tho, and pretty comfortable in the end. Got to admit to eating humble pie re: Hamann, MotM tonight I thought. Was actually running around. Well I never.

Come out of it 2nd in the league again. We would have been top on saturday if it wasn't for your jammy goal...and we would be top tonight if it wasn't for Stubbs's.

Seen the other results too...Krustiano out of the derby. Diddums. Not really fair on them is it, how can an insignificant mid-table side like them expect to compete with title challengers like the mighty blues without their best players :p

Headslap  ;D

You just know he is going to pull a Ghaly on Boro

bloody hope not,I want him to go there,god forbid he turns them down and they then go and find someone good.