Out of All summer transfers

SUPERTOON

Seen this on Spurs board

Out of all premier league transfers this summer which player would you pick as the player you would like best at newcastle???

Mine would be

Tevez

Who were the Spurs fans saying?

Seen this on Spurs board

Out of all premier league transfers this summer which player would you pick as the player you would like best at newcastle???

Mine would be

Tevez

Who were the Spurs fans saying?

Tevez because he would be decent back up if Keane every gets injured.

:lol: Parky, just because you quote yourself it does not mean your point is more valid!

It has to be Tevez. He's the man until Alves signs (boy are we crying out for a rightback like him).

There's quite alot of hype regarding Elano at the moment but people have to be aware that we're only two games into the season and he's played against an out of sorts West Ham team and the prime candidate for relegation, Derby County.

Tevez, but until I've seen him play for man united and see how he fits into their scheme, i will go with Florent Malouda, who caught my eye at the world cup initially but has impressed me even more after that with Lyon and now with Chelsea.

Tevez, but until I've seen him play for man united and see how he fits into their scheme, i will go with Florent Malouda, who caught my eye at the world cup initially but has impressed me even more after that with Lyon and now with Chelsea.

Tevez was rubbish for Man Utd last night but Nani showed what he is capable of.

Oh, i see.

Nani is a great player, i think the league might well have to adjust to him sooner or later, similar to Henry or C.Ronaldo, because he can go past players with ease, something he put on display over and over again in Portugal, and also he is a very smart player, doesnt hog up the ball too much, but when he does get it in space, you'd better watch out, another thing is he has a great strike in him, really exciting young player Nani is, also cant wait to see Anderson play.